A question for those of you with the emo shopkeeper

jellysundae

Do you guys just really like her?

Or is she there just for the avatar?

Or some other reason?

I don't like her :blush: So once I had the avatar I changed to a different shopkeeper :ph34r:

I just don't view my store front. It's a non-issue for me because I rarely use my shop, but even if I used it a lot there's no decoration so really I'd have no need to look at the store front anyway.

I've got a plushie draik in charge right now, they're cute. :3

988.gif

I'm not a fan of her either but I think I read somewhere that if you remove her the avatar gets removed along with her, so you have to keep her as your shopkeeper if you want to keep the avatar.  My shopkeeper is a darigan uni and I wouldn't exchange him for the avatar! :wub_anim:

5 hours ago, jaydeed said:

Yes, you lose the avvie if you change her.

Ah, but that's not true! You DON'T need to keep her as your shopkeeper to retain the avatar.

You can choose a new shopkeeper.

All you need to do is not visit your store front once you've got that avatar. That way you won't lose it.

I still have the avatar and I have a different shopkeeper. I'll change my avatar to her and copy from my look up so people don't have to get annoyed with the captcha...

*pastes*

See?

I wish more people knew this. ^_^

Collections
emosuki.gif
Secret Avatars:

ul_stamp.gif
Stamps:

ul_theme.gif
Site Themes:
ul_keyquest.gif
Key Quest Tokens:

0 (0 unique)

ul_neodeck.gif
Neodeck:
My First NeoDeck
46 cards (40 unique)

ul_battledome.gif
One Player BD Wins:
0 out of 0
(0.00%)

Shop & Gallery
988.gif
Shop: Squiggle's Emporium
Size: 82

Gallery: My pantry ^_^
Size: 43

I've changed mine, and then looked at my shop one time when someone was giving me a ssw list, and I wanted to copy the url to not have to go through captchas.  I just still count myself as having the av on TDN, and know that if I ever want to use it, I could just go get it again.  I don't think I'd ever really want to use it though, and I don't think I have enough avs to worry about the high score table, and I do have enough to not need to worry about it for av lending or whatever.