• Announcements

• Ian

TDN Items is now a complete items database!   07/18/17

Hello community! We are very excited to announce the second version of our Items Database! We've redesigned the entire database from the ground up and added (mostly) every Neopets item in existence to our database. If something is missing, don't worry just yet, as we're still ironing out the final details. Find information about any Neopets item instantly at our items database, complete with search suggestions as you type! Try it out today. Visit TDN Items Database today! Enjoy,
      TDN Management
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ominousshadows

Hello everyone

3 posts in this topic

Hello ladies and gentlemen! I am Kayla and I am 34. I started neopets back in 1999. This is my 3rd account because I was hacked once and frozen on my first account when the game bots came out. Neopets said that I was scripting or botting and I was not. I have been off and on neopets for awhile. I am back on. If you wish to add me on neopets as a neofriend you can, my username is ominousshadows. You may also shoot me a neomail too. I am currently working on my avatars (which is a never ending battle) and my game trophies. I also try to keep my shop prices updated. I may be interested in avatar lending, as well. My gallery has a few items that I have that is up for lending. I hope to see you guys on neopets.

Sincerely,

Kayla (ominousshadows)

acorah likes this

Hi Kayla, it`s always good to see a Neopian come back to the fold. Good luck with those avvies!

Thank you very much! Good luck with Neopets as well!