Vote for Obelisk War! Round 114!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 114th round?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 114th round?

• Brute Squad
    • Thieves Guild
    • Order of the Red Erisim

I . . . don't know who to go for! D:<

HALP!

The (not necessarily) all-knowing Oracle of Oxbridge has Brutes WAY out in the lead.

@Scoobert_Doo @midnight_spell360

Fellow Buns Battlers...WHAT SAY YOU?!

All the people I'm seeing seem to be doing Order, because they have good boons.  I think I'll go with them too.  There aren't really any Brute boons I want, so I guess I'd rather take a long shot for something worth winning.

1r9z5x.jpg For which faction, my Captain, Oh Captain! Beth please come back to us!    emo_greyjub_thinking.gif

Brutes (where brawn or strength reigns supreme), The Thieves (where skullduggery reigns supreme), or The Order of Red Erism (where arrogance reigns supreme) ?

:medieval:To arms, legs, and buns! We BATTLE OUR cinnamon-swirl.gif cinnamon-swirl.gif OFF!!!! It is to be the "Fellowship of the Buns", with all of the LOTR references. 

It seems that TDN members are going against the POPULAR VOTE for the BRUTES and since @Zafie is in NEED of the ORDER OF RED ERISM avatar...then the ORDER it is!

gnorbu_fire_marshmellow.gif Perhaps we are unconventional but our methods will hopefully prove true!

22 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

and since @Zafie is in NEED of the ORDER OF RED ERISM avatar...then the ORDER it is!

AH, so Order it is then!

Thanks for helping me make my mind up, guys! :heart:

13 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

1r9z5x.jpg For which faction, my Captain, Oh Captain! Beth please come back to us!    emo_greyjub_thinking.gif

Brutes (where brawn or strength reigns supreme), The Thieves (where skullduggery reigns supreme), or The Order of Red Erism (where arrogance reigns supreme) ?

:medieval:To arms, legs, and buns! We BATTLE OUR cinnamon-swirl.gif cinnamon-swirl.gif OFF!!!! It is to be the "Fellowship of the Buns", with all of the LOTR references. 

It seems that TDN members are going against the POPULAR VOTE for the BRUTES and since @Zafie is in NEED of the ORDER OF RED ERISM avatar...then the ORDER it is!

gnorbu_fire_marshmellow.gif Perhaps we are unconventional but our methods will hopefully prove true!

12 hours ago, jellysundae said:

AH, so Order it is then!

Thanks for helping me make my mind up, guys! :heart:

I "jumped the gun" on this round. I joined the "Brutes". Oh, what a Brute I am for not waiting for my Bun Mates! Alas, my greed overtook me, when I should have stayed fast with the FOTB, and now I will have to redeem myself. Wait. No. It can't be!? Has my burden of carrying this Bun and greed caused me to turn into this??!!

giphy.gif

My precioussss! My precioussss BOON! "We wants it, we needs it. MUST have the precious!"

7 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

I "jumped the gun" on this round. I joined the "Brutes". Oh, what a Brute I am for not waiting for my Bun Mates! Alas, my greed overtook me, when I should have stayed fast with the FOTB, and now I will have to redeem myself. Wait. No. It can't be!? Has my burden of carrying this Bun and greed caused me to turn into this??!!

giphy.gif

My precioussss! My precioussss BOON! "We wants it, we needs it. MUST have the precious!"

OMG *snorts* I'm so glad I wasn't actively drinking my tea when I read this, Scoobs, it would have come out of my nose. :laughingsmiley:

I'd have gone for Brutes too if I'd not checked here, so don't go too far with the self-flagellation.

It's going to be very interesting to see who wins this time around, I think!