What colour should I turn my kau?

I've got a green kau whose picture is on the right.  I've been considering painting him either brown or spotted.  But I can't decide which I like better!  I'm soooort of leaning towards the brown, but any time I think I've definitely made my mind up, I think he'd look good spotted, too.  What say you?  :smile:

Dareni.jpg

JN says that brown and spotted paint brushes are about the same price, around 800k.  Spotted Kau Morphing Potion is only about 500k.  Brown Kau MP doesn't exist.

I think I like the spotted kau a little better, but I generally prefer greys to browns.  Also, in the end, it doesn't matter what any of us like better, it only matters what YOU like best.

They're both cute, but I think I like the brown best--at least with that customization. Balloongal has the right idea, coming up with a few different customizations to see if they all look equally as good with one color vs. another.

They're both a great color and look good with pretty much any outfit. It's a very difficult choice! 

I like a bit more the brown though :) But you can't go wrong either way. Try to do as some friends wrote above: check many outfits you like :)