Pet Zap

Solandres

Hey there TDN Community

Major dilemma right now, i've been zapping my lab pet(s) a lot recently, hoping for any sense of Krawk/Draik

and recently, i just got two zaps of a Stealth Shoryu & an Elderly Mynci

Now i'm just baffled to which other pets should i zap, or are those "top tier" colours. Mind deciding for me? 

I'm not going to zap Ceilon ever because i've always wanted a Royal Usul and that's my dreamie for the longest time, and Merydiah looks so pretty i can't bear to zap her.

Help!

635944303886403074111082_MARIAH-CAREY-BR

Neopets Username: Solandres

Your pets do all look pretty awesome right now, so maybe you could create a pet on a side account (and then (temporarily) switch it with one of the pets on your main account) to zap it? (I created my sides so I could have more pets.)

(Also, Krawks and Draiks are pretty easy to get these days, because the Pirate Morphing Potions for both species are fairly affordable (115/120k according to JellyNeo) since they've been showing up as prizes at Anchor Management. Although if you'd prefer to paint them something else (an expensive colour), perhaps zapping would still be your best bet.)

I think the most important question is: do you actually like the way your pets look right now? If you do, I'd do what Nielo suggests and make a side account for them. If not, well, why are you keeping them the way they are? I personally think they look cool, especially the Shoyru, but they're not my pets.