ever zapped the wrong pet ??

Angeló

sometimes im really absent minded and i keep zapping the wrong pet !!

Gazooka the Maraquan Acara was changed twice and i had to change him back with MP's (800 k - 1 m each)

today i zapped drastan the royal lupe (he's not even near 16B) i have no idea why i did that !! but luckily he just gained +2 strength .. i would've been devastated if he changed to smthg else !!!

Oh yes!

I haven't done this on my current account, but I know I did it on my jellysundae one.

I clearly remember that gut-clenching split-second of NOOOO!!! horror, between realising what I'd done and the page refreshing and seeing nothing bad had happened...

e

yes, I did it!  Luckily I had a similar outcome as you did Angelo, like +2 strength or defence, something along those lines.  But the feeling in the pit of my stomach was as Jellysundae describes.  Isn't it funny how attached we get to our pixels?  lol.  I mean really, TDN, amongst a few others, is the only place I can talk about my beloved cyber pets without sounding totally insane.  lol

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep posts seven words or more. Quotes do not count towards word count.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes! I zapped my Shoryu, Princess_Imaginative and that resulted in a gender change! I had to keep zapping until it changed back. Thankfully, when the gender did finally switch to female again (which felt like a month later), she was still a Shoryu, but a Christmas one. It was around October or November, so I decided to keep her that way through the holiday season. And then proceeded to keep her that way for another year or so because I couldn't decide which color to repaint her as.

On 9/17/2017 at 4:15 PM, balloongal247 said:

Hannah, if you fight the lab ray scientist in the battledome, they'll flip the gender of the pet.

how did i forget about that ?

i had to fight him when Alsou was hatched 'cuz she was born a boy