What is the fiercest looking pet?

If you are looking specifically for battling, I'd look at the battlepedia (http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/) because there are some species that have really good species specific weapons that are way cheaper than the general equivalent.  I'm sure there's an article about them somewhere on there.  I know I've seen some mentions.

I really like the idea of a battle beast (GRRR! lol) My Kacheek looks somewhat like a disgruntled librarian in the BD, more of a polite cough than GRRR, lol. xD

That mutant acara's a pretty spectacular animal, isn't it!

The mutant eyrie looks pretty intimidating too, a number of the mutant options are of the knee-quake inducing variety.

4.png

The poogle being the most OMG! one in my opinion.

4.png

I am with @jellysundae. I have been saving up for my poogle transmogrification potion for my battle pet for a bit now. I found one potion for only 4.5 mil, but I was about 200,000 off, and it was already off the trading post 2 hours later. I got sad and went on an album spending 'spree.'

19 minutes ago, babayaga67 said:

I am with @jellysundae. I have been saving up for my poogle transmogrification potion for my battle pet for a bit now. I found one potion for only 4.5 mil, but I was about 200,000 off, and it was already off the trading post 2 hours later. I got sad and went on an album spending 'spree.'

You'll get there, and it will be SO worth it!

I have to agree with others here, I think the Eyrie is a pretty fierce looking pet.  Below is the Stealthy Eyrie.  I think he looks like a battle machine, but then, that is JMHO.  

4.png

A lot of the Darigan and Stealthy pets have great warrior potential, don't they, depending on the kind of vibe you're wanting them to portray.

This guy's got the scary vampire look going on.

2.png

I'd not want to go up against the quiggle either, I think the eyebrows have a lot to do with that, lol.

4.png

Most of the stealthy pets succeed in the ninja warrior look, only some manage to look fierce though. But as @rntracy1 says, eyrie's are fierce-looking even before they get a fancy paint job, so when they do get one it's a next level thing.

Wow all these pets look amazing! I really like the mutant Poogle and Maraquan Grarrl. I also like the look of the Darigan Eyrie. It's a very hard decision and I will look at all these in detail.

As this is a side account I probably won't be battling the pet unless I transfer to my main. I really just want a fierce looking pet to match the account username 'neobattlegallery'

thanks so much for all your help. :)