Gallery help

Monika

2 hours ago, Monika said:

When I try to paste TDN code into the Handcrafted theme part of my gallery, so that each category in my gallery has a different background it doesn't work. I'm following TDNs instructions. What am I doing wrong?

From what I've heard on the "Help" Neoboard, it may not be your fault. It seems Gallery categories on Neopets aren't working properly, and haven't been, for some time, now. That could be why you are having background issues with your Gallery.

I'm also having a problem with the gallery features. I was trying to set up a new category but when I typed the name I wanted in the box to get started I couldn't get the box to accept the entire name. It kept cutting off the name. After reading your problem I now think maybe it wasn't me.

Granny, your issue might just be that the limit for category names is really short.  When I was making my gallery, I had to choose shorter things to describe my categories, because things that I wanted to didn't fit.  If it's cutting off the name, make a name that is shorter than the cutoff.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the reply. I thought that may be the answer to my problem but some of my category names are longer than the one I was trying to create.