How do i one-click import avatars?

returnofthebling

I just signed up for tdn and i want to import my avatars but i cant find the so-called "one-click import".

Pls help me out !o_O

Also where can i read forum rules?I havent read them yet and i dont want to be breaking any rules!

And where can i read the rules that are just tdn rules?I might will read them if they arent too long/boring:biggrin:

And i dont like this "anonymous" pic,how can i  change that? 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Use the edit button to add new/additional comments.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

http://thedailyneopets.com/neoavatars/import

It's under NeoAvatars tab heading on the tdn site, about halfway down that list.  It's not on the forum.  You'll need to make an account on TDN as that account is separate from the TDNforums account.

It says on the page how to do it.

Step 1: Ensure that your Neopets.com language is set to English. If not, change this.

Step 2: While logged in, go to your Chat Preferences page.

Step 3: Right click anywhere on that page and press View Source (a window should pop up with a bunch of HTML code). Press CTRL + A to highlight all of the code, then press CTRL + Cto copy it to your computer's clipboard. Then, put your cursor in the box below and press CTRL + V to paste all of the code. Then press Import Avatars below.

*note, don't do it in the box below here, do it in the box below these instructions on the import page linked above.

If you click on your profile links at the top of any page on TDNforums, to go to your profile, you can click at the profile pic section and change profile pic.  It's much the same process as everywhere else that uses profile pics.

In the "Everything and Anything about TDN Forums" section, there is this topic, which has the rules.

One of the rules is that you cannot post two or more posts in a row on the same topic.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not backseat moderate. Use the report button instead.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.