Vote for Obelisk War! Round 115!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 115th round?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 115th round?

• The Sway
    • Awakened
    • Brute Squad

Ooh, this time again, and what does the sometimes-knowing oracle of Oxbridge have to say for this round...

Obelisk Team Last Win Win % Prediction
Awakened 3 rounds ago 36% 17%
Brute Squad 9 rounds ago 30% 44%
The Sway 4 rounds ago 55% 39%

Huh, but I don't WANT to fight for those nasty Brutes and their rubbish boons!

Looking like Sway for me too this round.

1r9z5x.jpg    For which faction, my Captain, Oh Captain! Beth please come back to us! cirrus_grey_rain.gif 

The Sway (where wealth and power reigns supreme), The Awakened (where supernatural eeriness reigns supreme), or The Brute Squad (where brawn or strength reigns supreme) ?

Well I have a friend from my Guild, The Kindness Project, and a new friend here at TDN @Gregory that need The Brutes avatar so I am sad :sad: to go against @jellysundae -nothing personal dear friend & the really weird Sway DOES have the better boons  and will say:

:medieval:To arms, legs, and buns! We BATTLE OUR  cinnamon-swirl.gif cinnamon-swirl.gifOFF!!!! It is to be the "Fellowship of the Buns", with all of the LOTR references for the BRUTES!

@midnight_spell360 *hugs*

I've voted here, but not actually picked a faction yet, so as we have a new TDNer in need I shall choose Brutes. :D

We'll do what we can to help you get that avatar @Gregory, welcome to the Fellowship! Watch out for errant frosting :ph34r:

Well we were failures this time around! Sorry about that @Gregory

Kind of typical because THIS time I remembered to check who'd won before doing anything, though if Brutes had won their rubbish boons wouldn't have been affected by me doing the bank/stocks things first, lol.

But I did get a book as a consolation prize :D

Wisdom doesn't spend very well, so you might like to collect a more tangible memento. Effort does not go unrewarded.

49416.gif

Volcano Diagrams

r.93, very nice! *tucks away for Charity Corner* :ph34r:

On 9/4/2017 at 7:04 PM, balloongal247 said:

Yeah, I was on Sway, and remembered that I needed to check the boons about .1 seconds after I clicked "collect bank interest"

It makes me feel better every time I see someone else does this too!