Hi (back after *I don't know how long*)

Hey everyone,

Thought I should re-introduce myself as I only made a couple of posts here before I went on hiatus on Neopets for... a while.

I'm 26 and currently playing Neopets as a nice distraction from my PhD work (it gets a *bit* stressful at times!)

I don't really know what else to say so... *waves* how are you all doing?

Hiya! Maybe there should be a guild for returners - there seems to be quite a few recently.

There are some really helpful folks here  :)  All the boards have been a little quiet due to summer hols but will probably pick up next week.

On 9/1/2017 at 6:24 AM, lakecat said:

Hi, welcome back. :graduated: Hope you enjoy your stay. There are many nice people here. :angel:

Thank you! From looking around, it definitely seems that way! It'll be nice to get some tips and be able to chat about Neopets generally because it's a little lonely otherwise XD

On 9/1/2017 at 7:36 PM, acorah said:

Hiya! Maybe there should be a guild for returners - there seems to be quite a few recently.

There are some really helpful folks here  :)  All the boards have been a little quiet due to summer hols but will probably pick up next week.

Thank you! Yeah, I've been poking around and I seem to be in good company with returners haha.

• 4 weeks later...