Pets and Colours You Love

lucky_ants

I know there is a thread about dream pets, but what are some types of neopets, colours, or combinations you really love? regardless of if you have that pet or not

The cloud gnorbu is so cute it is easily one of my favorites ever. its so fluffy– i think neopets got really creative with it! 

4.png.bc729e7ef8229aa0aadab85741ca16ca.png

there are lots more pets im crazy about, but what are some of your favorites?

7 hours ago, sezzzzzzy said:

Oh! I love all of the fruit and vegie colours! The pepper chia will always have a special place in my heart <3

is there any reason you like the pepper chia the best? I had never really seen it before now and it strikes me as really hilarious looking (in a good way)

6 hours ago, balloongal247 said:

A while back, I decided one of my pets needed a change, so I went through all of the pets to see if there was a favorite I didn't know I had, and decided Pastel Ixi was the best.  So, now that's what she is.

medium_preview.png

that shade of purple is really great! it makes me sad that theres only 4 pets allowed per account because there are so many species i want but im not dedicated enough to run a side account. maybe my fourth pet will be an ixi? theyre cute as heck

im going to talk about another species i love: hissis! spotted and mutant are my favorite colours for hissis and i am definitely going to turn my aisha into one or the other when i finally decide which i like better!

59adc80a55200_4(1).png.c54e6a138ba1bd80637828ebb0244d93.png4.png.80688ee14b4cf5c7eac71802b10c6830.png

Cloud Gnorbu is adorable! It's just so fluffy! I love what Neopets did for the Spotted Hissi, The markings and color looks great on it.

Bori has always been one of my favorite Neopets, Halloween being my favorite I think. :3 

Back a few years ago when they released Stealthy, its been my dream to turn my Magma/Halloween Bori into a Stealthy/Halloween one! :D 

Stealthy halloween bori.png

8 hours ago, TokaValencia said:

Cloud Gnorbu is adorable! It's just so fluffy! I love what Neopets did for the Spotted Hissi, The markings and color looks great on it.

Bori has always been one of my favorite Neopets, Halloween being my favorite I think. :3 

Back a few years ago when they released Stealthy, its been my dream to turn my Magma/Halloween Bori into a Stealthy/Halloween one! :D 

I don't think I have ever given boris the credit they are due for being really cute. that's why im glad i made this thread: I totally forgot how cute boris and ixis were until recently. 

the halloween stuff on the stealth bori looks so good i honestly thought to myself "whoa what colour is that?? its awesome??" when i saw the pic but hadn't read your reply yet. 

i wonder what other colour mashups are just as good or even better than the originals? ill have to do some research :huh:

On 05/09/2017 at 7:41 AM, lucky_ants said:

is there any reason you like the pepper chia the best? I had never really seen it before now and it strikes me as really hilarious looking (in a good way)

Hahaha I have absolutely no idea. It just looks so different from everything else. If I was in the Battledome and one of those popped out at me and started blasting fire attacks at me I'd be in hysterics (and also be in fear, because that would be savage). 

image.png

I am a HUGE fan of Mutant Draiks! They look so classical dragon-y to me. Very fantasy-y.  I'm not the biggest fan of the piece of their brain sticking out the top end, but I put up with it because I think that they are such a strong concept. 

LARGE NOTE: I don't really dress my Neopets up in clothes or customize them very much (at all!). Just not my thing. Although I'm not sure why. Mostly I just throw backgrounds on them. So I don't mind that the Mutant Draik is hard to dress up. 

4.png

On 9/8/2017 at 8:41 AM, Batman said:

I am not really interested in any converted pets any more. I just can't get over the running man pose they they have. I prefer the UC ones because I never really was much for clothing and hair anyways.

i understand this sentiment! i was really young when the conversion happened so their weird pose is kind of something i grew up with and spent more time with than the unconverted pets.

10 hours ago, Zafie said:

My favorite pets are Zafara, Gelert, Shoyru, and Lutari. My favorite color combinations of each are:

I see you like babies! Is it super weird of me that my favorite baby neopet is the baby pteri? it makes me laugh really hard that its JUST an egg

pteri_baby_baby.gif.b88b653d1713dad7a47c38eb52f8162e.gif

1 hour ago, Hannah. said:

I am a HUGE fan of Mutant Draiks! They look so classical dragon-y to me. Very fantasy-y.  I'm not the biggest fan of the piece of their brain sticking out the top end, but I put up with it because I think that they are such a strong concept. 

LARGE NOTE: I don't really dress my Neopets up in clothes or customize them very much (at all!). Just not my thing. Although I'm not sure why. Mostly I just throw backgrounds on them. So I don't mind that the Mutant Draik is hard to dress up. 

I didn't know the mutant draik was so awesome! thanks for sharing!! What you said about customization kind of relates to what Batman said irt UC pets.

I definitely dress up my pets, but not very seriously (mad respect for the people that go hard with customization though!). I am more intense about colour and species than clothes so i feel like i get where you're coming from!

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

Royal Pets are my favorite 

I have a RG Peophin , RB Uni , RB Lupe , and a Maractite Uni that used to be RB so he's still got the clothes .. 

WOW I feel like that must've taken a lot of neopoints to make happen. kudos!! im glad you followed your heart

Out of those you've mentioned i think i like the rg peophin the best 

4.png.ece4140b82501c8f015c744790e4c4ec.png

41 minutes ago, lucky_ants said:

I see you like babies! Is it super weird of me that my favorite baby neopet is the baby pteri? it makes me laugh really hard that its JUST an egg

Oh I know right and I want at least one on each account. Nah that's okay they're cute too x3

43 minutes ago, lucky_ants said:

i understand this sentiment! i was really young when the conversion happened so their weird pose is kind of something i grew up with and spent more time with than the unconverted pets.

I didn't know the mutant draik was so awesome! thanks for sharing!! What you said about customization kind of relates to what Batman said irt UC pets.

I definitely dress up my pets, but not very seriously (mad respect for the people that go hard with customization though!). I am more intense about colour and species than clothes so i feel like i get where you're coming from!

WOW I feel like that must've taken a lot of neopoints to make happen. kudos!! im glad you followed your heart

Out of those you've mentioned i think i like the rg peophin the best 

4.png.ece4140b82501c8f015c744790e4c4ec.png

a couple of those PB's were gifts from friends but really the Royal PB isn't that expensive taking into account today's inflation ... and if u wait for discount day at the Hidden Tower u can buy it for 10% less ... and some people on the TP are really nice and give more discounts even ...

as for the RG Peophin .. you're right .. she's my favorite and I love spoiling her with clothes and gifts :D

4.png