I spent a few hours on this Taelia picture

Robin-chan

Pj7mgcL.png

I submitted it to the Art Gallery. I hope they'll use it for the Faerie Festival or for a winter-themed week in the future. I also submitted a little NQII comic to the Neopian Times but it was rejected for this week because they said there were "too many good submissions and not enough room", so I'll probably try again with that next week.

1 hour ago, GillyTook said:

Ooh, that's really awesome <3  Your artwork is so good!

Thank you very much! I hope to eventually finish coloring a Mr. Chipper picture I worked on a while back. I'm planning on putting all future pieces on one of my petpages.

Beautiful work! Though, and I might be wrong here for the angle you used, but wouldn't her skull and hair come down a bit more in the back? Maybe the ear would come down just a bit too? Maybe it's the angle you used, it just kinda looks that way to me. That little query aside, it's really a very well done piece! The lines are nice and you kept her neck and hand slender, perfect for a faerie! LOL Though maybe that's why she needs the warm coat? I wonder if she lost her scarf at some point and now it's hidden in the deepest parts of the  Snowager's cave? lol Just felt like saying something a little silly like that. ;) I hope you'll share more artwork in the future! :)

• 3 weeks later...