which NC Background should I buy ?!

Angeló

Tie-Dye Sky Background Tye Dye Sky Background = 200 NC

Top of the World Background Top of the World Background = 200 NC

i'm confused on which one to buy ... i like them both equally 

i have 450 NC so i can get both ...

but i prefer to keep some NC on me just in case something amazing drops suddenly 

i appreciate your help 

:blush:

Buy them both, they're both highly usable and you'll get great mileage from them.

Right now you're doing that thing that humans do; which is missing out on a thing that they could be enjoying, right now, because they're focusing too much on something that only MIGHT happen in the future, so buy them both.

Hmm, I also think this is a situation for...Disclaimer: This is a prime example of jellysundae-help™ , so contains a high risk factor of being no help at all.

:ph34r:

They are both beautiful.  I feel like tie dye sky background could clash with many pet colors.  So, as I suggest with most of the customization help, use DTI to try out the different customizations you'd want to do.  You don't want to spend real money on the backgrounds only to realize that you can't really use one with your pets or your clothes.  Also, with some backgrounds, if your pet doesn't fit just right in the framing, it can look weird.  And with the sky one, it may only look right with flying pets, or at least ones with wings on?  The top of the world, looks like your pet would have to fit pretty well on that rock outcropping, or it will look like they are *falling off* the end of the world.

i've accumulated these NC over years from TNT giveaways .. i can't buy it where i live .. this is why my NC resources  are scarce ... 

i tried both BG's on my pets on DTI and with the right foreground , that rock doesn't look scary anymore (my Peophin Peopha is just like me , we both have alto / acro phobia) i tried both on her and they look gorgeous ...

@jellysundae 's suggestion is good an i've been thinking about doing that but i wanna get some more opinions :)

I just tried them both with your Peopha and they are both glorious with her, so maybe do get both?

What you could do though, is buy one/neither yet and put the other one in your NC wishlist and keep an eye out for a BG sale if you want to try to save the NC as you can't buy it where you are?

Angelo I was in much the same position as you are now. I don't buy NC, I don't have the funds, but I had 300 from getting 2 lots from the Expellibox this year. I was sitting on them, saving them in case something better came along. Then I realised that if I carried on doing that I'd get that neomail telling me they were about to expire and I'd HAVE to spend them or lose them, and potentially waste them having to buy something that I didn't like all that much.

So I bit the bullet and got my little guy 2 new tops. One of them, this one mall_clo_vneck_plaid_sweater.gifthat I'd liked for absolutely AGES but not bought - because something better might come along... - so yeah, I totally understand what you're feeling right now.

So I currently have no NC, but my Kacheek has more clothes and I have no regrets. I'll now get more enjoyment from customising my pets NOW, than I would from having those 300 NC sat there doing nothing, and hopefully I'll win some more at some point. :D  So the whole process can start again, lol. :laughingsmiley:

I think jelly's advice is pretty solid - especially if NC can expire (didn't know that)!

On the other hand, if you really do only want one I'd recommend maybe checking your closet to see if one or the other is more 'different' than what you already have. Maybe you have another bg that has a similar colour scheme already that might make the decision easier? 

Not super helpful advice (probably bc they're both too pretty), but that's how I'd choose.

4 hours ago, charelan said:

Maybe you have another bg that has a similar colour scheme already that might make the decision easier? 

i have several NP backgrounds with similar color themes ... but they don't compare of course 

I'd get that neomail telling me they were about to expire

i think that stopped .. i've had NC for more than 2 years ... or maybe it's a glitch and they didn't get to fix it yet ...

buy one/neither yet and put the other one in your NC wishlist 

i'm gonna do that !!!!!!!!!!!!! NC sales are the best