EPIC ad - just had to share!

jellysundae

This is a Money Supermarket ad from here in the UK, their ads have been pretty hit and miss, an infamous one from 2015 being one of the most complained about ads ever, apparently. :laughingsmiley: Probably liked by the largest amount too but that never gets reported, does it? But whatev.

These ads really polarise the viewers, no matter what, but their latest one...I saw it for the first time last night and I absolutely LOVED it, so I'm gonna share it and hope you guys like it too. :3

Enjoy! :lmaosmiley:

You got any ads that you love, to share with the rest of us?

I've got a few faves that I wish they'd air again, and I'll show you guys, but I'll not clutter up this post with more.

6 hours ago, jaydeed said:

Diesel ad with Sergei Polunin and the wall breaking. So powerful. It won't let me watch your one in Canada ;-(

Wow, you're right about that being powerful. I hope that is actually Deisel's ethos, and not just them ruthlessly targeting a certain demographic.

SUCKS that you can't watch mine! Trying to explain it would totally ruin it, lol.

I wonder if you can see this one...Cravendale have yet to reach these dizzy heights of awesomeness again since. I've gone for one not uploaded by Cravendale themselves, so hopefully it won't be blocked for other countries. There aren't any other options for the MoneySupermarket one yet, it's too new.

Oh that's hysterical! So funny, thanks for sharing. Now I'm eyeing my two moggies....

Found the commercial! Loved it and now the song is stuck in my head, lol.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Use the edit button to add new/additional comments.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Your original link doesn't work in all countries.  IT's probably one of these two:

or this one

Personally the Budweiser Clydesdale ads have always been my favorites.  This one makes me cry every time!

https://youtu.be/BRpPAibi_ck

or this one with lost puppies....

https://youtu.be/TPKgC8KPBMg

Both are awesome.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double or triple post! Use the edit button to add new/additional comments.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or more.

On 9/10/2017 at 6:59 PM, jaydeed said:

Oh that's hysterical! So funny, thanks for sharing. Now I'm eyeing my two moggies....

Found the commercial! Loved it and now the song is stuck in my head, lol.

Haha, yeah, if you catch your cats filing their nails you'll know it's time to start worrying! xD

I've had the same problem with the song!

I have to wonder how much of an impact it has on music downloads when songs are used in commercials, also streaming of older films!

13 hours ago, suzanoberle said:

Your original link doesn't work in all countries.  It's probably one of these two

THANK YOU!

It was the Dirty Dancing one that I linked to, I've replaced it with your link now. :3

Budweiser have done some classics over the years, haven't they. Though they're running one in the UK right now that's a version of the awesome frogs one from the 90s, for Bud Lite, and that's really not cutting it for me.

We get a lot of recycled ads here in the UK, for example right now there's a super cute Heinz ad for ketchup featuring many dachshund in hotdog costumes. I saw that for the first time a few weeks ago and loved it. Looking it up online I discovered it was from last year's Super Bowl...but it's still super cute so I don't care, lol.