Faerie Festival - For Real, This Year?!

Scoobert_Doo

3 hours ago, balloongal247 said:

Yeah, so far so underwhelming.  Kaia is the only one who actually put any effort into it, everyone else was just like "yeah, I'll stay open".  Apparently I did well my first try?  They didn't really explain the concept, so I'm not sure what I was doing.

What prize did you get? Maybe to make up for the lack of new content, we'll get some new items? I hope the reward for going daily is good, too, or else the whole event will just feel very underwhelming.

Uuhh, I'm glad I didn't keep my expectations too high for this. It's like they say, you can't be disappointed if you don't have expectations...

Image result for meme black guy thinking

I had no idea what I was doing when I played the Wing It "game", but apparently it's supposed to be like Kiko Pop, but in the dark? Or a pin the tail on the donkey type thing, except it's pin the wing on the faerie :rolleyes: Anyway, I got a Massive Ice Cream Sundae. I'm hoping to get the wearables next time, they're actually pretty cute from what I've seen on DTI!

sno_massive_sundae.gif

@deboratibi I know the feeling! I had my excitement way up there and it made a crash landing! Kaia is cool with her new game.

The NC event is meh because I can't afford NC so I won't be participating in that. (FYI to anyone wondering. The guide will be up tonight or tomorrow.)

However, I have my suspicions that the plot will be starting soon and that it will be a battle plot, so get your training in. Looks like a return of the Wraiths. :D

1 hour ago, crystolm said:

The first time I played Kaia new game I got an item worth 3.5 mil... if it will sell that is. Nothing since then, might have been luck that I got that.

Have you rechecked prices? The first day or so prices look super high, but they deflate pretty quickly.  I was thinking the book and the wearables are around 100k or so right now, and I don't think anything else is going to have any real value.  If this does stay on as a daily, even those 3 desireable items are going to deflate, probably to about 10% of their current value?

11 minutes ago, balloongal247 said:

Have you rechecked prices? The first day or so prices look super high, but they deflate pretty quickly.  I was thinking the book and the wearables are around 100k or so right now, and I don't think anything else is going to have any real value.  If this does stay on as a daily, even those 3 desireable items are going to deflate, probably to about 10% of their current value?

I didn't even think to recheck the prices. Thank you for suggesting that!