I'm so sorry Anarchy_3_3!

I morphed the first dream pet I ever achieved from a beautiful woodland jubjub into a gold elephante just so I can use the Elephante Unguent in the battledome. I'm training her to beat the space faerie. My Rejuvenating Jar of Brains was no longer adequate, but most good percentage healers are way too expensive for someone who stinks at saving neopoints. I immediately felt a sense of loss that I'm sure won't go away until she's green and bushy again. I already bought the cheapest jubjub morphing potion, and will begin saving for a woodland paint brush even as I continue to train her. The day that avatar is mine, I'll hopefully have saved enough to get my beloved pet back. In the meantime, I REALLY don't like elephantes. 

I feel like this advice might just make you more sad, as it's too late now, but TDN's ALP (avatar lending program) has a battle pet that they lend out, which should be able to defeat the space faerie, if you have her as a challenger.  I'm not sure of the exact adoption cost, maybe 30k or so? maybe less since it's labbed, so level might be low, which is the multiplier, but cheaper than morphing potions and woodland pbs.

I wish you luck getting a FFQ in the upcoming faerie festival.

While you have an elephante, you should feed them a bag of peanuts to get that avatar if you don't already have it.

http://alp.thedailyneopets.com/?page=pet_chains&id=15

Thank you. There's a chance that I'll keep her as an elephante for a while and morph/paint a different pet into a woodland jubjub. Battle pets are nice to have. I have a maraquan xweetok and a baby koi. I like both designs, but I can't do much with either in the way of customization. I'll have time to decide. if I get a fountain faerie quest, I'll choose one of them. Probably the maraquan xweetok- he was the result of a fountain faerie quest that I recieved when I didn't have a dream pet in mind, soI didn't save up for him.

Actually, I like the sea slug design better than the baby koi.

Edited by Sciurus carolinensis

• 3 weeks later...

I solved the problem! I got a fountain faerie quest (I had a few faerie quest fortune cookies) and painted another pet, Disorder__36 into a woodland jubjub. I also got a kacheek life potion, and morphed Anarchy_3_3 into a strawberry kacheek, so I no longer have to look at an elephante. I really like kacheeks. Here she is!

Capture.PNG

8 hours ago, Hanso said:

Anarchy, disorder... those are very... interesting pet names o_O

I named them 10 years ago- I was a teenager. I wouldn't name them that today but I can't change them. The others are Chaos, Mayhem, and Havoc.