Bad Luck On Jhudora Quest

acmerasta

So I'm taking a chance and posting in this really old chat.

Yesterday I went to do Jhudora. I was on 19 so I was going for the avatar. I don't do her quest everyday though... hoping that she doesn't give me an unbuyable. Ha! Yesterday she wanted a Steak Negg o_O and that cost 135k and up on the TP. I said ok. I'm willing to try this and never do another quest again. I found someone who had just that up in trades and said they are on often and crossed my fingers. Good news: The person is indeed on often and I got the Steak Negg. Bad news is the measly 16 minutes ran out and I failed and get to start all over again. AND I'm stuck with a Steak Negg. <_<

On 9/12/2017 at 0:49 PM, acmerasta said:

So I'm taking a chance and posting in this really old chat.

Yesterday I went to do Jhudora. I was on 19 so I was going for the avatar. I don't do her quest everyday though... hoping that she doesn't give me an unbuyable. Ha! Yesterday she wanted a Steak Negg o_O and that cost 135k and up on the TP. I said ok. I'm willing to try this and never do another quest again. I found someone who had just that up in trades and said they are on often and crossed my fingers. Good news: The person is indeed on often and I got the Steak Negg. Bad news is the measly 16 minutes ran out and I failed and get to start all over again. AND I'm stuck with a Steak Negg. <_<

Really bad luck, especially for level 19. I'm sorry. I tried to get the honey potion once from Illusen, and made it through level 34 with no difficulties. Level 35 (my target), I was asked for an item worth 5 million. I've never even come close to having 5 million np, and if I did I wouldn't spend it to get a honey potion which I was able to buy myself once I'd given up.