Hi Again!

Err

Hi all!

I used to frequent TDN under Saxen; I've been on hiatus for 2 or so years after being unfairly frozen, now finally sucking it up that I'm never getting my account back and have decided to start again!

Couldn't remember my password to my previous TDN account so restarting again here also *facedesk*

Really nice to be back, hope you're all good! :D 

11 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Welcome back!

You couldn't have picked a better time with the Faerie festival started on Wednesday :happydance: Glad you moved on and have made a fresh start. :D

I was just reading about that, so excited!! Been ages since I was involved in a site event :thumbsup:

If you could bottle excitement TNT would have a warehouseful by now, lol. Everyone's really psyched!

Just got to cross our fingers that the site doesn't implode come Wednesday :laugh:

Hi Saxen!

When our forums were upgraded a couple months ago the login changed so you would have to use your old name "Saxen" and not the username that you originally signed up with. If you want to use your old account try logging in with Saxen as your username and see if you can reset your password. If not, then PM hrtbrk and she might be able to help get you into your account here. :D