Happy Poogle Day!

hrtbrk

4 minutes ago, Angeló said:

and are those Chucky clothes ?!!!!

Oh my god. When I first saw the outfit I thought it was just a cute little coverall set and I liked it quite a bit, but now that you've pointed out the Chucky look I can't unsee it and now I'm creeped the heck out. 

Anyway... I don't really get the candy? Does anyone recognize it? I thought it was chocolate at first, which doesn't make sense cause that's its own color. The colored sprinkles on top look out of place to me. Polka-dot is ok, it's nice that the spots have some dimension, but I think the stripes look funny. Maybe they should've left off the stripes, or maybe just left that area solid white with no spots, so it would be a little subtler than the blue. 

my labrat just got zapped poogle the other day, and I took a close look at him and realize how poogles have this weird baby neck thing going on, where they have that chin and then that neck fold right underneath.  I don't know how to describe it other than being like a baby's neck, but I really don't like it haha ;w;

I also don't get what the candy is.  Like if I didn't know it was supposed to be candy, I'd have no idea!  Maybe it's some kind of weird specific delicacy or something??

I'm the opposite of Angeló. Like @kayahtik, I don't really get the Candy Poogle. It seems "lack-luster", to me, and looks more chocolate. I think it is supposed to look like a bonbon or truffle, but I've never seen any with candy confetti sprinkles, on top. As for the Polka-Dot, I like it. I just like the "polka-dot" look, on most Neopets. So, I guess I'm kinda biased. And "Chucky" clothes?! Well, I guess Halloween is around the corner, and some Poogle can dress up as Chucky. Just don't come trick-or-treating to my house, please.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't understand the "sprinkle hat." (Nice phrase there, @kirschteins!) 

@Scoobert_Doo that's a good point, I kind of forgot that it's almost Halloween. Still definitely not my favorite choice for the outfit, but at least there's some logic behind it...that's more than we can say for most of what TNT does. 

The truffles/bonbons with sprinkles on top is quite common on instagram, so I could see how the artist was inspired by that. But i agree that it should have been a chocolate poogle instead.

That said, I really like both colours and am tempted to morph my lab rat into a poogle

Oh my goodness, Chucky was my only real horror movie trauma as a kid. Leave it to the Poogles to dress like him! My first thought with the candy one was definitely a bonbon.

I'd not have known that was a Chucky outfit so thanks for adding me to the list of traumatised people, @Angeló :P

I really want to like the candy, I really do, but as others say it's pretty lacklustre, it's like "it's 17:01 and I'm outta here!" *throws sprinkles over last badly-dipped bonbon on the way past* The colours of the body look good, they look tasty, but the finish of the creamy part is so damn SHINY, it looks like you'd break your teeth on it.

The polka dot one looks horrible :sad: It looks GREY for a start, and um, yeah, that's another nasty case of Skittlespox :axehead:

I was hoping for a Chocolate Poogle. I've never really been interested in Poogles as a species because their design just doesn't appeal to me but I was hoping they'd make Chocolate, and instead they made a weird Candy that looks like milk and white chocolate with a random smattering of sprinkles. Like... how did they manage to make ugly sprinkles? Sprinkles usually make everything look cuter. I demand a peppermint Poogle instead and a proper Chocolate Poogle.

3 minutes ago, Robin-chan said:

Like... how did they manage to make ugly sprinkles?

It's special a JS thing! It takes a lot of practice you know! I'd call it an anti-skill. :rolleyes: