Faerie Festival Is Here!

hrtbrk

Judging by the white line, I'm thinking the border is that thick because they made the avatar the wrong size and are trying to disguise it?

So, clearly, they've decided that all faerie festivals must be attacked by wraiths, as this is the first faerie festival since the fall of faerieland which was started with Wraiths attacking the faerie festival...  

:axehead:

Apparently this means that the war will start in the next few days.  I wonder, with the NC event already establishing 7 days, if they will attack on the 7th day?  I think back when faerieland fell, that NC was new and there weren't NC events, just extremely optional clothes and neohome items.  So it wasn't as hard for something like the faerie festival to be "interrupted" with an attack. 

So I managed to win something from Wing It today!!!

*faints from the excitement*

This placement only netted me 350 NP? :who-let-rip:

kwLEsuw.png

I can see why JN says successful placement seems to be random!

No comment on the avatar, except that I bet I won't get it somehow.

I do have something to say about today's Free the Faeries prize though:
http://wardrobe.jellyneo.net/preview/?id=63585

Is it ALWAYS THAT GLITCHY?? IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE A FEATURE???
It'd be kind of pretty if the little houses just stayed there. Anybody got one? Does it flash back and forth like that on the actual site?

It looks like faerieland is disappearing. That looks like the springs.... Another preview of what is to come?

The still image doesn't have it there at all.

The moving images.neopets link that they have below the picture in the link you posted has it not there, and not glitching out.  Just the bridge and little houses, not the springs or whatever.  With the castle in the distance

https://images.neopets.com/cp/items/swf/000/000/478/478276_1bb731a621.swf

Edited by balloongal247

1 hour ago, kirschteins said:

No comment on the avatar, except that I bet I won't get it somehow.

I do have something to say about today's Free the Faeries prize though:
http://wardrobe.jellyneo.net/preview/?id=63585

Is it ALWAYS THAT GLITCHY?? IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE A FEATURE???
It'd be kind of pretty if the little houses just stayed there. Anybody got one? Does it flash back and forth like that on the actual site?

It's not doing it on DTI.

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1454361

so maybe it's ok?

OFC faerieland's not on there at all on there...

Maybe we should start a new thread in neopets general chat for possibly spoiling discussion of the theories related to hints of the allegedly pending war?  I'd start one, but I can't think of a good title to both be about the thread, and warn of spoilers, without being a spoiler.....

Or battledome forum

On 9/21/2017 at 1:34 PM, kayahtik said:

Except the NC prizes so far aren't even any good! I had a peek on JN and they're definitely not anything I would bother spending NC on. Maybe that's just me though. 

I agree so far!! I'm hoping the upcoming items are better but the first 3 days' worth really aren't too exciting.

2 hours ago, kirschteins said:

I'M SO CONFUSED. What Is The Truth, Neopets?
Aaaanyways, I don't think I'll be spending my nc to find out...

It's on JN's end with how they're Wardrobe is coded and set up. If you click the link underneath the preview it takes you to the swf file of the background which is how it will look on your pets.

8 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

It's on JN's end with how they're Wardrobe is coded and set up. If you click the link underneath the preview it takes you to the swf file of the background which is how it will look on your pets.

Thanks for the info! I wonder where the image that is Only Present In That Glitchy Bit comes from, though....

2 hours ago, kirschteins said:

Thanks for the info! I wonder where the image that is Only Present In That Glitchy Bit comes from, though....

JN has inadvertently revealed a closely guarded secret...the cloaked location of Faerieland v.3. People wondering why there are no dark faeries in the festival artwork? It's because they're all on their way to jellyneoland, RIGHT NOW! :axehead:

That's better than what I got today. I got zilch! Hopefully tomorrow is better. :D

I want that dress too and possibly the foreground.

I need to go for today's Wing It attempt, I've been putting it off. :ph34r:

*girds loins*

Hmm, ok, that was a complete failure, seems my managing to win some NP yesterday gave me a false sense of confidence, lol.

41 minutes ago, Angeló said:

no wearable today from Wing It :(

just 450NP

Still better than anything I ever got. I won 250 NP the first day (and the placement of the Faerie actually made sense that day - I really felt that if you just followed its trajectory, you'd pin the wings correctly, but I was proven wrong the next day), and nothing after that.

Well, if this game does become a daily - as many are predicting - we'll have ample time to try and figure out what's really going on with it, lol.

Has anyone noticed an increase in Faerie-related random events? Yesterday I got a Fire Faerie quest, and today I got an item from Jhudora. I was wondering if this was just a coincidence, or if they perhaps increased the occurrence of these REs because of the festival.