Faerie Festival Is Here!

hrtbrk

Just now, Angeló said:

got another Dress today from Wing It

i'm selling it for 98k in my shop 

Congrats! I've yet to understand how to play this game >_< 

I watch the faerie go round a few times and pinpoint where she stops, then drag the wings and click them onto that spot after being blindfolded, then nothing happens...it just sits there with the wings in the middle of the screen and pretty sparkles coming out. So I click some more and then the black goes away and the faerie's off over there somewhere ----> and the wings are nowhere near her.

Am I doing this completely wrong?

Well, lol, obviously I'm doing this completely wrong because I'm failing miserably at it :laugh: but what SHOULD I be doing?

Just now, jellysundae said:

Congrats! I've yet to understand how to play this game >_< 

I watch the faerie go round a few times and pinpoint where she stops, then drag the wings and click them onto that spot after being blindfolded, then nothing happens...it just sits there with the wings in the middle of the screen and pretty sparkles coming out. So I click some more and then the black goes away and the faerie's off over there somewhere ----> and the wings are nowhere near her.

Am I doing this completely wrong?

Well, lol, obviously I'm doing this completely wrong because I'm failing miserably at it :laugh: but what SHOULD I be doing?

i don't know .. i just click wherever .. it seems to be completely random (i lost yesterday btw this is why i didn't post)

i don't think it has anything to do with the position of the Faerie

1 minute ago, Angeló said:

i don't know .. i just click wherever .. it seems to be completely random (i lost yesterday btw this is why i didn't post)

i don't think it has anything to do with the position of the Faerie

Bizarre, maybe it's a timings thing then. Tomorrow I'll try just clicking as quickly as possible and see if that nets me anything.

53 minutes ago, balloongal247 said:

I think maybe you are supposed to watch the pattern in which she moves, and when you are blindfolded, she starts moving again, so you have to figure out how many seconds it was to whatever point you want to pinpoint.

But the pattern isn't the same each time, this is all a bit too technical for me, lol.

In other news - there's some amusing people on Neopets.

Current Topic: post ur faerie festival conspiracy theories

If you rearrange the letters in Alice Kaia,

it reads "I am Lord Voldemort"

:laughingsmiley:

5 hours ago, balloongal247 said:

I think maybe you are supposed to watch the pattern in which she moves, and when you are blindfolded, she starts moving again, so you have to figure out how many seconds it was to whatever point you want to pinpoint.

i did the opposite just for fun and won !! then on the second day i followed the pattern and lost

so i don't think it has to do with the pattern 

5 hours ago, balloongal247 said:

12 minutes ago, Angeló said:

i did the opposite just for fun and won !! then on the second day i followed the pattern and lost

so i don't think it has to do with the pattern 

I agree with Angeló, I'm pretty sure it's random. Sometimes it does seem to follow the pattern, and I did manage to pin the wings on her those 2 times, but other times, the faerie ended up on the bottom of the screen, even though the pattern never actually takes her there.

From the news today:

Don’t forget to visit Fyora and friends at the Faerie Festival! Neopians from far and wide have already made an appearance. In fact, it’s been so busy that it’s become clear that some who have attended were not familiar at all

Have you heard the buzz about the shadowy and unrecognizable figure that appeared nearby? This visitor disappeared in the blink of an eye that it has most of us hinking that we dreamed it up

I didn't see any creature but it sounds like the festival is going to start heating up soon! Prepare for a bug or a wraith to show up :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

Have you heard the buzz about the shadowy and unrecognizable figure that appeared nearby? This visitor disappeared in the blink of an eye that it has most of us hinking that we dreamed it up

Okay but they didn't even bother proof reading this, like. Really......

This visitor disappeared in the blink of an eye
that it has most of us thinking that we dreamed it up!

Apparently the avatar is glitched. :sad:

I'm quite sure I visited every day as well. It's possible it was accidentally released and intended to be released later or something. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Edit: Looky Here!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Something Has Happened!
faeriefestival.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Faerie Festival' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

The avatar is now added to our Avatars listing so don't forget to check it off! :D

450np from Wing It today, and although I did an 'unbelievable' job (of randomly clicking on the screen) I didn't get an item prize ): 

Something Has Happened!
faeriefestival.gif You are now eligible to use 'Faerie Festival' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
faeriefestival.gif You are now eligible to use 'Faerie Festival' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm actually really happy.... I was so sure I'd missed it by not going on the first day!
Idk why I like having avatars so much considering I mainly use the same few, but.... it makes my ACer heart happy lol

Just now, kirschteins said:
Something Has Happened!

I'm actually really happy.... I was so sure I'd missed it by not going on the first day!
Idk why I like having avatars so much considering I mainly use the same few, but.... it makes my ACer heart happy lol

Yeah, since I'm making a concerted effort to collect more avatars, I'm also making a concerted effort to change them more frequently.  Mix things up.

UPDATE: I HAVE STILL NOT MANAGED TO GET WING IT RIGHT A SINGLE TIME, DESPITE THE FAIRY ALWAYS APPEARING IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER, AND ME ALWAYS TRYING TO CLICK NEAR THERE.
I keep putting the wings too low, or too close to the side or something. I hate this omg

2 minutes ago, balloongal247 said:

Yeah, since I'm making a concerted effort to collect more avatars, I'm also making a concerted effort to change them more frequently.  Mix things up.

See I've been trying... Like I had Lost, Vex, and now the Blumaroo Dice ones, since i got them all recently but like. It doesn't really suit me, I feel like.
I'll probably go back to using Hagan or BGC soon tbh

I think the faerie might just appear in the bottom corner whenever it's wrong?  Today, my wings appeared nowhere near where I was clicking.  Not sure if it just hadn't updated my pointer location well?

Yeah, I'm not so great with the game avatars....  I've been trying to collect the last of the pet/petpet/item avatars though.  And trying to play a few more of the random ones.

I also like to just go through the list of all of them occasionally to see which ones I've been overlooking and which ones might fit my current font mood.

I'm super happy that I've got Pink and FQD now.  They are super cute.  I'll probably use them more next year, as the rest of the year I'll be going with seasonals..

I missed the first day and still got the avatar. This event has been really weird.

I think that wing it is still glitched for me. I have not once been able to click anything after I hit blindfold me. It instantly tells me what my prize is...