Faerie Festival Is Here!

hrtbrk

I just hope they won't have a "goal" where you have to lose the battle like with the previous plot of the wraiths. I don't want to lose any battles! I prefer not to battle an opponent I can't win against than to lose, I would like to keep my winning score as perfect as possible (I have lost before, but not a lot!)

3 hours ago, balloongal247 said:

I just realized, there isn't actually a faerieland battledome as yet, so that should be what the blank arena will be, as the war should take place there, like the skirmish is in Tyrannia.

I'd not thought of that! Does that mean this plot's been in the works since that arena first appeared do you think?

1 hour ago, Duma said:

I just hope they won't have a "goal" where you have to lose the battle like with the previous plot of the wraiths. I don't want to lose any battles! I prefer not to battle an opponent I can't win against than to lose, I would like to keep my winning score as perfect as possible (I have lost before, but not a lot!)

Oh gosh yeah, I'd don't want to have to lose > 8[

If you can train with dubloons, that's by far the cheapest option.  And since the plot should start like this week, the speed difference won't make much difference.  When you can't train on Krawk Island anymore, you move to using brown codestones on Mystery Island, then eventually Red ones at the secret ninja school.  That's where my battle pet is, though I don't think I'll train more until the post-war deflation.

I agree with @balloongal247

And if you don't mind spending NC you could also buy a faerie quest cookies and do those quests. But it will only make a big difference in NP if you get to train with multiple browns or reds. I'm only training with codestones I win in my daily battles against Koi Warrior. I am NOT buying any codestones with these inflated prices, I am selling though :P.

Of course there is also the labray, but that can be risky and it will get all your stats all over the place. Not to mention you will end up with a different color and species pet after a few zaps. But if you don't care about all that, in the long run you do get a strong pet from it. The moment you want to train again and get the stats evened out, you will most likely have to train level first because chances are that your HP is too high to train anything else, but it is an option...

Having a battle pet is definitively worth it though! Once the level is high enough to get lens flare and your pet is strong enough to battle Koi Warrior, you can make lots of NP by selling all the dubloons and codestones you win (or you save money for training since you won't need to buy them)

I'm going to echo @balloongal247 and @Duma and say start with the Pirate Academy until you're booted out and go to the Mystery Island School.

Like Duma I refuse to buy codestones I need for training and get them all from the battledome. I only keep 5 of every type of codestone. If I get extras I sell those in my shop. Any reds I get, I also sell and I try to sell a bit lower then what I see on the Show Wiz so I can make some fast money.

Now lets see if anything plot related is released this afternoon at news time.

I decited codestones are way to pricey so I will stick with doubloons for now.Also deadly dice help level up pets that's what I have been using besides dubloons

http://www.neopets.com/twr/visions.phtml

10 or 11 letters

it is a place 

if you click the notes under Kaia they will give u 3 phrases that vary by user but they're always the same for each person ...

the puzzle however shifts and changes letters when you refresh

seems we can't do anything with the potions just yet ...

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

http://www.neopets.com/twr/visions.phtml

10 or 11 letters

it is a place 

if you click the notes under Kaia they will give u 3 phrases that vary by user but they're always the same for each person ...

the puzzle however shifts and changes letters when you refresh

seems we can't do anything with the potions just yet ...

I think it is twelve (12) letters long. Including the "note" in front of Kaia, there are three (3) others located in the area behind her.