Free the Faeries

Mouseykins

ncmall_freethefaeries_2017.jpg

Are you up for the challenge of rescuing some Faeries who have found themselves trapped inside a glass jar? If so, fly on over to Free the Faeries and help Evella. In order to help her out you'll need to purchase a pack of Free the Faeries Superb Slingshots, which are available in packs of 1, 3 and 7.

mall_bottfae17_1.gifmall_bottfae17_3.gifmall_bottfae17_7.gif
To learn more about Free the Faeries and to see the available prizes, flutter over to our guide.

I don't like any of the items so far, except for the dress, which is kind of cute. BUT imo it doesn't look so good on the Bruce, which is the only Baby pet I own. It kinda makes them look like they have lordosis. So I'm glad I don't really want to get any of these... This way I know for sure I'll have enough money for Haunted Hijinks, which is my favourite NC event :evil3:

babylordosis.png
(It's not as bad as Baby Birthday Dress though, just looking at that one on the Bruce makes my lumbar ache)

I actually really like the butterfly dress, and hate that it's only for Baby pets ): So disappointing... waiting to see the last couple of items, but highly doubt I'll be buying any slingshots. 

I came to the forums to start a topic regarding all of the baby items, only to find that there were others who are as disappointed as I am.  People WITH baby pets too!!!  I thought I would have people responding to me saying, "It's about time us baby owners get some love too."  LOL.  The problem is, baby items are very specific.  Everyone can use regular items, but not everyone has a baby pet.  I certainly don't mind 1 baby item, however if, like Charelan said, I had only bought a 1 pack, and got a baby item, I wouldn't be very happy about that.  I suppose you can always trade with someone who wants baby items.

Wow, another baby item? One is fine, two is pushing it, but three is just absurd. Aside from the fact that not everyone has Baby pets, these items aren't even Faerie-related (I guess you could say the Butterfly Dress kind of is? But the others are certainly not). Anyway, I wondered if the new wig would look good on my Baby Bruce, but nope, it doesn't.

I'm all for releasing more Baby items, but they should do it separately, kind of like when they did the Baby Sweetheart Gram a couple of years ago. People who had Baby pets bought it, and the rest didn't have to bother with it.

Check this out guys!!

SCRAPPY ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Okay we have quite a few things to discuss...

1. Yes yes we get only some of you have baby items and mightttt be a little unenthusiastic about the new NC ones released for the Festival! So, to mend your customization little hearts, we've decided to make those items wearable for all pets! Those changes will be effect in the next few days (the names will probably stay the same though) so keep an eye out for em :)
Anddd for those of you who have baby pets and loved them...yes more are on the way!

This kind of affirms my suspicions that this surfeit of baby items as prizes was another situation like the ones @deboratibi suspects them of on pet days... they were stuff they had lying around so they used them despite them being far from ideal for the purpose. Then they had someone beavering away in the background making them fit all pets in the interim, I hope that doesn't mean they're going to look rubbish on all the other pets.