Vote for Obelisk War! Round 117!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 117th round?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 117th round?

• Awakened
    • Thieves Guild
    • Seekers

Ah, well. I got a book Cas hasn't read yet out of it, which is nice!
Plus, since I at least know what's going on now, I'm a lot more confident about both getting those avatars eventually and also the BD in general! (I updated my gear significantly, so maybe I'll go after some other BD avatars now!)

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

You're welcome, and congrats! What boon have you gone for?

I stuck with my usual MO and chose the Cheaper by the Dozen boon (and Full Pockets for my premium boon). But of course I pulled a Jellysundae (TM) and didn't pick my boon until after I had already bought my stocks for the day... :rolleyes:

On 9/26/2017 at 0:31 PM, jellysundae said:

Tracy, you do realise that by saying this you're pretty much guaranteeing that Thieves will win? :laughingsmiley:

Where you going to go for Thieves because of those feelings you get?

I guess I should have gone with my gut, eh?  LOL.  I am usually, not always, pretty good at predicting.  Now, don't ask me to do this, because of course, I will be wrong.  LOL.  I did get a "very rare" prize, so, hey, I am happy:happydance:

I AM working on finding out which of my books my guy still needs to read, for when Seekers do actually win!

I've decided to tuck them away in my shop in the meantime, to avoid confusion. I'm rather pleased with myself for thinking of this! lol.