Happy Skeith Day!

hrtbrk

i like both colors especially Ice ... looks like Diamonds :) but the Zombie doesn't look dead enough to me ...

i know that outfit is a reference to Game of Thrones although I never seen a single episode ... but these days anything even remotely medieval looking is automatically GoT

I agree with Angelo, I think both colors actually look pretty nice. I think the Zombie Skeith might actually be pretty versatile, since it's a relatively neutral color. 

The outfit is obviously based on Jon Snow, and for once the choice of pop culture references actually kind of matches up here. Let's all be happy that they gave the sword to a pet species that can actually hold it! Although it looks pretty small in that Skeith's massive hand...  Also, why are the boots attached to the trousers...? Would be more useful if they were separate, I'd think. 

i like that greyish color on the zombie skeith but i feel like the whole thing is a little rushed.  It feels too clean for a zombie I guess?  Some of them are all drippy and nasty looking.  This guy looks more like a frankenstein's monster, maybe.  It looks decent though!  Just not that compelling imo.

The ice looks pretty much exactly like how i'd expect/imagine an ice color should look, so i think they did a good job with that one!

1 hour ago, kayahtik said:

I agree with Angelo, I think both colors actually look pretty nice. I think the Zombie Skeith might actually be pretty versatile, since it's a relatively neutral color. 

The outfit is obviously based on Jon Snow, and for once the choice of pop culture references actually kind of matches up here. Let's all be happy that they gave the sword to a pet species that can actually hold it! Although it looks pretty small in that Skeith's massive hand...  Also, why are the boots attached to the trousers...? Would be more useful if they were separate, I'd think. 

Well...Jon Snow is King in the North. Snow getting in his boot mid-battle would be a huge pain in the butt :P 

1 hour ago, kayahtik said:

The outfit is obviously based on Jon Snow, and for once the choice of pop culture references actually kind of matches up here. Let's all be happy that they gave the sword to a pet species that can actually hold it! Although it looks pretty small in that Skeith's massive hand...

It does look small, but I think that doesn't have to do simply with the Skeith's hand, but also their height. They'd have to be taller if the sword were to be longer and still be held in that position. But regardless of that, I think it's a very neat outfit, and it will definitely be a popular one!

32 minutes ago, Rometus said:

i like that greyish color on the zombie skeith but i feel like the whole thing is a little rushed.  It feels too clean for a zombie I guess?  Some of them are all drippy and nasty looking.  This guy looks more like a frankenstein's monster, maybe.  It looks decent though!  Just not that compelling imo.

That's true, it's not so consistent with the Zombie colour, but for some reason I like it more this way! lol

43 minutes ago, deboratibi said:

That's true, it's not so consistent with the Zombie colour, but for some reason I like it more this way! lol

Yeah i can see that!  Like it's kinda just a different look, but i imagine it's way more customizable like that! like a cool spooky-but-plain color.  I feel like the color transparent sorta turned into that too!

34 minutes ago, Rometus said:

Yeah i can see that!  Like it's kinda just a different look, but i imagine it's way more customizable like that! like a cool spooky-but-plain color.  I feel like the color transparent sorta turned into that too!

I think you just hit the nail on the head! hahaha

I see what they did there...GoT outfit, ICE and ZOMBIE colors...very clever tnt. Veeery clever.

you know, thinking about it, i don't really like the pop culture reference clothing.  I can see how it might be kind of fun, but it feels a little cheap to me in a way.  Prooobably doesn't help that i'm not much of a fan.. boy? fangirl?? in general but even if it was something i liked, like idk

This outfit isn't so bad because you could probably even wear that cape with other stuff and it wouldn't look too much like GoT but some of the items just look like unmistakable cosplays haha ;w; 

I don't know if that's a hard and fast rule for me though.  I guess i wouldn't mind something like sherlock holmes, but then again, the detective thing is kind of not exclusive to him (then again, that deer-hunting cap)

I know they've been doing it for quite a while, what with supernatural and stuff, but i guess it kinda just breaks the feeling of the universe?? i have the same thing with seeing cellphones in games

I'M SORRY I'M A GRINCH

12 hours ago, Angeló said:

i know that outfit is a reference to Game of Thrones although I never seen a single episode ...

SAME!!!

Even we know Jon Snow knows nothing!

lol.gif

Both pets and the outfit look pretty good though. I've no issue with the pop culture outfits if they're good usable outfits, and this one definitely is that. I seem to have decided that they're doing these outfits because the artists have zero creativity skills, it could also be because they figure this kind of stuff will be popular, but mainly I think it's because the artist's got no imagination. :ph34r:

On 26-9-2017 at 7:58 AM, pulpfreeoj said:

I see what they did there...GoT outfit, ICE and ZOMBIE colors...very clever tnt. Veeery clever.

Yea, for the full Jon Snow experience paint your skeith ice/snow or zombie and put the clothes on :P

I agree with most here, zombie looks a bit too clean. Also, because they kept the Skeith's mean expression, zombie looks quite sentient, despite the fact that zombies .. err.. don't have (working) brains