What is this?!!!

sezzzzzzy

Oh, I hope we get to keep this layout! It's so pretty and seasonably appropriate! This is exciting, I wonder if this is the REAL start of things?

I'm literally freaking out here! No news about this from The Daily Neopets or Jellyneo! What are we to do to help find the culprit!!?!?

57 minutes ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

I'm literally freaking out here! No news about this from The Daily Neopets or Jellyneo! What are we to do to help find the culprit!!?!?

The boards say that there's no other clues available yet! I looked around a few places but didn't see anything (not that I was trying too hard). But OMGGGG this will be my first ever plot!

Yeah, it's still nerve racking, like I'm wondering if something supposed to be there and isn't. This seems like a big launch to change the theme and leave such a notice at the festival for us to NOT be able to do anything with it.

I clicked EVERY link in Faerieland and still nothing O.o

I've just this minute seen the theme, and done zero investigating, but OMG I LOVE how it looks!

I too REALLY hope we get to keep it, maybe have to do something to earn the right to keep it, but still, I HOPE WE GET TO KEEP IT! :D

Also, I love the Zweetok down at the bottom. Is he new or re-used art?

RSkPPKb.png

The Xweetok looks new. I definitely haven't seen him/her on a previously released theme. I haven't seen anything close to it.

This has generated much speculation on the boards, lol. Speculation that's got me stoked up I've got to say!

This particular image that someone's found in the code.

3.png

Has knowledgeable Neopians hoping that this plot is Defenders of Neopia related, and not just JS re-using old art.

All rather exciting!!

I know nothing about DoN, I missed all of that, so if this new plot does tie in with past ones I'll be thrilled. I would have been anyway because it's such a sensible thing to do and it will please people. :D

3 hours ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

Yeah, it's still nerve racking, like I'm wondering if something supposed to be there and isn't. This seems like a big launch to change the theme and leave such a notice at the festival for us to NOT be able to do anything with it.

I think JS never learned how/when the news updating actually works.  So, they probably set this to go live at midnight NST, but they'll tell as about it in "tomorrow's" news tonight, because they never grasped that the news is supposed to be posted the night before, so they are always a day behind.

I love the theme too.  I do hope we get to keep it.  I expect we will be able to though, because, much like with wing-it, it's already made, so why would they not want to take credit for giving it to us.  It does make me curious if the wraiths are going to be attacking more than just faerieland, if there are now wraiths attacking every page.

We were quite excited to see this! I went to the faerie festival page to once again hope the avatar showed up and saw the notice. I am hoping if this is a battle related plot, my poor weak pets can still give it a try, lol.

If all else fails: at least we have a lovely new theme!

24 minutes ago, Al_Faith said:

i can't quite remember well, but the cave in the very left of Faerieland, was there before??? 

Yes, I remember seeing it the other day.

2 hours ago, etrnldarkness said:

We were quite excited to see this! I went to the faerie festival page to once again hope the avatar showed up and saw the notice. I am hoping if this is a battle related plot, my poor weak pets can still give it a try, lol.

If all else fails: at least we have a lovely new theme!

Usually wars start out with weak opponents and then each week-ish, a stronger opponent comes.  The skirmish opponents can give you a good idea of the strength levels in a war, as those were the opponents each wave of the last war.  Then at the end, there's usually an extremely strong boss opponent that everyone fights together.

10 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I've just this minute seen the theme, and done zero investigating, but OMG I LOVE how it looks!

I too REALLY hope we get to keep it, maybe have to do something to earn the right to keep it, but still, I HOPE WE GET TO KEEP IT! :D

Also, I love the Zweetok down at the bottom. Is he new or re-used art?

RSkPPKb.png

Ha ha, LOL.  I was reading your posting and I was just waiting for you to ask that question about the artwork.  I just know you too well now, don't I?  It is scary how I am starting to read your mind.  Your mind might be a scary place to be.  LOL.  

I love the site theme too.  I want it, I want it!!!

33 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

Ha ha, LOL.  I was reading your posting and I was just waiting for you to ask that question about the artwork.  I just know you too well now, don't I?  It is scary how I am starting to read your mind.  Your mind might be a scary place to be.  LOL.  

I love the site theme too.  I want it, I want it!!!

That's kind of freaky, lol :laughingsmiley:

But if you can read my mind, I'll just ask you when I can't retrieve the info that's in it myself. :P

Seems the majority are liking the theme, which is great.

2 hours ago, balloongal247 said:

Usually wars start out with weak opponents and then each week-ish, a stronger opponent comes.  The skirmish opponents can give you a good idea of the strength levels in a war, as those were the opponents each wave of the last war.  Then at the end, there's usually an extremely strong boss opponent that everyone fights together.

Ah, this gives me some hope. One of the reasons I like the obelisk war is there are weaker options. I haven't ever properly trained my pets (just starting) so to have a battle plot right away made me sad, aha. At least being able to participate in the beginning (if this is what happens) will be nice :D

OK I love that theme too! I do hope we get to keep it. On the other hand when the festival started it was printed (somewhere I read) that if I bought the 7 slingshots that I would be able to use them all and get an extra gift for using all of them. Due to illness I did not use my last slingshot yesterday and this happens today? I can't say how ticked I am about this. I really am on everyday and I missed 1 day. OK I am rambling now but I just wanted to vent about how upset I am about this.

2 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

OK I love that theme too! I do hope we get to keep it. On the other hand when the festival started it was printed (somewhere I read) that if I bought the 7 slingshots that I would be able to use them all and get an extra gift for using all of them. Due to illness I did not use my last slingshot yesterday and this happens today? I can't say how ticked I am about this. I really am on everyday and I missed 1 day. OK I am rambling now but I just wanted to vent about how upset I am about this.

http://www.neopets.com/faeriefestival/freethefaeries.phtml

The Free the faeries page is still up if you use the direct link.  They said the last day for that is the 30th.  So you can still get your last prize and bonus.  You only missed getting the really lame avatar.

Oh my goodness! Thank you for sending the link. I just went and used the last slingshot. I knew I had read somewhere that I had extra time to use them. Well, I'm happy you knew what to do. I didn't know an avatar was available although it didn't matter that much since I was so sick yesterday. Thanks again!

Things are getting a little strange around here...Even by my definition. First, an unreleased MME is found. One that looks like something eerie peering out of a castle window. Second, the Faerie Festival shuts down early because of vandalism. Third, there are rumors of a plot in November. That's a lot of coincidences in a week. I don't know about the rest of you, but when I add one plus one plus one...I get three. Something's going on.

1 hour ago, Granny63020 said:

Awww that's awful! Are you sure you can't still use them? For some reason I had it in my head you could use them until Sep 30th...

2 hours ago, charelan said:

Awww that's awful! Are you sure you can't still use them? For some reason I had it in my head you could use them until Sep 30th...

Yes another member in this thread sent a link to go directly to that page. I did just that and received the last 2 items I wanted. Im just happy I posted because the members of this forum ALWAYS have the right answers!