New (again) and looking for friends

Kaz4846

Hi everyone! I'm a 30 year old female from Canada and after a very very very long time not playing I'm back! But sadly all my friends are no longer playing and I can't remember my password for my old account :-(  looking for friends my username is Kayla.bisson....it might be an _ instead of the . Lol I'm on my phone but anyways I'd love to find an active guild that's fun and help eachother out. I'm on my cell most of the time so I'm somewhat limited but I love hunting for deals....also what are the ACTUAL benefits of a premium account I'm interested in upgrading :-) hope to hear from you soon

My guild is awesome! Here is our webpage where you can find more about all the awesome activities we have.  http://www.neopets.com/~Brandon

Well, some say the big benefit of premium is that there are no ads.  But, an adblock will do that. :angel:

I love the super shop wiz.  It shows you all of the lowest prices for an item (some items can't be searched on there), instead of just a segment of usernames.  So you only have to look once to find the cheapest price at that moment, instead of spending 5 minutes refreshing.

Each week you get a space faerie scratchcard that can give you a couple k..

If you have a decent battle pet, the premium battledome is excellent.  It gives fairly good amount of codestones, plus nerkmids fairly often, which sell for about 60k.  If you have a really good battle pet and can beat the space fungus, he'll drop bubbling fungus sometimes, which sells for 60k+.  It's a bit more volatile.

Each month you get a special wearable item that is only available by being a premium member that month, or by trading with someone who was.

Oh, if you play games, it can randomly double the amount of np you earn from a score submit.  There's also a premium featured game, like the regular but a second one.

You JUST missed the premium sale, where a year was only $50.  I wait for that to buy it, because TJSNT has not made me happy enough that I want to pay them full price.

Hello!

I am part of a pretty active adult neopian guild. They actually have a ton of activities and everything if you are into that.

- LINK REMOVED-

Now other than that ~ welcome back to TDN. I am new here myself (joined yesterday) after a pretty long break too. It is interesting trying to get back into the saddle but I am sure you can do it!

EDIT: As of 10/9/17 I would wish to recind this recommendation. I removed the link so no feelings would be hurt. <3

Edited by etrnldarkness
Removing link

Hi Kayla, welcome. I looked you up and I wanted to let you to know to change the period between your first and last name. It is an underscore that should be there. Just wanted you to know!