Neopian conspiracy theories

jellysundae

Just a place to have fun 

Or is it...:ph34r:

Whilst buying my stocks today I noticed something rather suspicious!

21.gif Cybun Electromatics 15
Cybun got off to a flying start in Year 2 following the release of their snazzy scooters. Will they manage to hold off the competition and continue to grow? CEO Miss Cyberta Green certainly hopes so:) Slogan - You think it, we make it.

Competitors
Here is a list of companies that are in the same business as Cybun Electromatics .

21.gif KATE Kacheek Telecommunications 0 Buy
21.gif NTV Neopian TV Channel One 0 Buy
21.gif TEFV Techrobatics Fitness Videos 0 Buy

ALL of Cybun Electromatics competitors are bankrupt...

I call shenanigans!!

Will they manage to hold off the competition and continue to grow? CEO Miss Cyberta Green certainly hopes so:)

ORLY NOW! !

That smiley face on the end there...that certainly seems to be saying "yes I think we'll hold off our competitors :evil:"

WHAT DID SHE DO TO THEM! :bigeyed:

I believe dirty dealings are just as alive in Neopia as they are in our world, lol.

Do share your discoveries, suspicions and theories of Neopian unscrupulousness, I bet there's loads out there that I haven't spotted yet. :laugh:

9 hours ago, Angeló said:

of course they're bankrupt ! there's no technology in Neopia .. 

Neopian TV Channel One

yet there are no TV's 

all Cybun does is sell scooters

Ah, but, maybe there's no TVs because they're bankrupt! xD Catch 22! lol.

Killjoy Angelo, spoiling my fun. :P

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Killjoy Angelo, spoiling my fun

thanks this is the best compliment i received on this forum :) 

if CyBun is anything like North Central Positronics from Stephen King's Dark Tower then we're in for a lot of pain and suffering in the years to come - after the world moves on ...

3 minutes ago, Angeló said:

thanks this is the best compliment i received on this forum :) 

if CyBun is anything like North Central Positronics from Stephen King's Dark Tower then we're in for a lot of pain and suffering in the years to come - after the world moves on ...

And you punish me for calling you names by making me think of Blaine, and the Wolves...I guess I deserved that. :laugh:

Neo would have to take a VERY dark turn for that to happen, wouldn't it! D:<

On 9/29/2017 at 3:17 PM, acmerasta said:

I think it's a front for Dr. Sloth tho.... Plus, Neo has a whole freaking Space Station, toasters and the Coincidence but no TVs? Very suspicious if you ask me :ph34r:

I think you've onto something big here! Those toasters...this means the bank is run by Sloth!!

I think they give away those toasters because there's surveillance equipment hidden inside them! I mean, it's a Virtupets toaster, they're not even hiding who's behind it all. D:<

Think of it, everyone will have these toasters in their own homes, several of them...there is no hiding from Big Brother. :ph34r:

SLOTH KNOWS EVERYTHING WE'RE DOING :bigeyed:

He's probably developing a mind-control mechanism to implant in the next lot he gives away, too, we should all discard these toasters immediately! :stun:

Never Ending Faerie Tales

Each time you pick it up there is a different faerie tale inside.

BUT, you're only allowed to read it ONCE.  So there is no "each time".  So, did they really bother making it a magical book with different faerie tales, or just give false claims to drive up the price?  Or even just print a bunch of different faerie tales with the same color, so that if neopets compared notes, it would SEEM magical, but still just a false claim to drive up the price.

This with the book is messing with my head. :bigeyed:

:laugh:

PLOT TWIST

Collusion between Sloth and the faeries!!!

Now that would be dark, and turn Neopia entirely on its head...

But the premise of that book makes me laugh because of you only being able to read it once. We're not meant to think about things like that are we, lol.

I just thought of something else: Who gave the tech for the lab rays to the crazy kookith and his owner? What school did the lab scientist go to? Is there anything else on that island? A Secret Sloth Base or something? Where is that island anyway? What other tech is lurking around Neopia? And who made Lawyer Bot?

From JN's Book of Ages: 

Tryggdorr: "This successful Tyrannian salesman has sold more tentacle sprouts than anyone else in Neopia. Maybe its his personality, or his brilliant sales pitch - Uggh-Ugga-Ugg! He used to be the shopkeeper in the Tyrannian Foods shop, but was replaced with a Kacheek in 2010 for unknown reasons. He was less than impressed about being sacked."

Tyrannian Foods Shopkeeper: This Kacheek took over running the food shop in Tyrannia from Trrygdorr in 2010. It is unknown why Trrygdorr lost his job.

What happened to poor Tryggdorr? Did this new shopkeeper have something to do with it? Has anyone seen Trrygdorr since??? Seems pretty shady to me! :shiftyeyes_anim:

• 7 months later...

I've found another one!

image.png.fc7d8bc2f798044acb59e9b0a8ced76c.png

Yep, NO competitors here! With those shares being so high,  ALL. THE. TIME. I say mob front . . .

So if you never see a post from me again, it's because I'm modelling the latest in cement overshoe, at the bottom of the sea off Krawk Island. :ph34r:

On 10/3/2017 at 7:36 PM, kayahtik said:

From JN's Book of Ages: 

Tryggdorr: "This successful Tyrannian salesman has sold more tentacle sprouts than anyone else in Neopia. Maybe its his personality, or his brilliant sales pitch - Uggh-Ugga-Ugg! He used to be the shopkeeper in the Tyrannian Foods shop, but was replaced with a Kacheek in 2010 for unknown reasons. He was less than impressed about being sacked."

Tyrannian Foods Shopkeeper: This Kacheek took over running the food shop in Tyrannia from Trrygdorr in 2010. It is unknown why Trrygdorr lost his job.

What happened to poor Trrygdorr? Did this new shopkeeper have something to do with it? Has anyone seen Trrygdorr since??? Seems pretty shady to me! :shiftyeyes_anim:

This is SUPER shady! In an alternate universe - where I have no brain bork, and am also blessed with awesome creativity and art skills - I am, right this minute, starting on a comic for the NT about what's behind this! I wish I could read it because I want to know!

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

Just gonna drop this Neopian Times article in here for your reading pleasure... 

http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=577061&amp;issue=830

That took me back to the stories I wrote at school ,lol. Quite fun though!