Blast from the Past

jaydeed

I have some packs of the cards also from Value Village. Sadly the rare item cards were long gone but they're fun to look at. I also have some of the actual Neopet magazines which were very posh, almost graphic novel quality.

The plushies are adorable! I have a bunch of them, some the Happy Meal ones, some bigger, and if I had room, I'd put them out somewhere, but they're languishing in a drawer. I wish there was new merch. I don't know how new ppl find Neopets tbh. There's no advertising that I ever see.

On 10/1/2017 at 10:04 AM, jaydeed said:

The plushies are adorable! I have a bunch of them, some the Happy Meal ones, some bigger, and if I had room, I'd put them out somewhere, but they're languishing in a drawer. I wish there was new merch. I don't know how new ppl find Neopets tbh. There's no advertising that I ever see.

I know! I used to see them in many stores and now they are nonexsistant. Most of ours are from the happy meals too :D I do have some that people got rid of and we ended up with them and I also had a sticker book for the longest time when I wanted the codes, muwahahaha.

Oh I haven't seen the stickers! I was so ticked off when I got a mint in box item, a little computer game, sealed in hard plastic, and the code didn't work :-( Sent in a ticket and was told I was out of luck.

@jaydeed That is awful about the codes! :( After you mentioned that though I think that was why I ended up getting the stickers (and further recollection it was stickers and paper...like stationary set). I believe it was one of few items where the code wasn't easily accessible since I was worried about people stealing codes too. I think that was a big problem at the time. :/ Sadly, I got rid of it a few years ago since my son had no interest in it I do have a lot of their cards though!