Autumn and/or Halloween Customs!

Alright y'all, it being October 1st and all means THE SPOOKIEST SEASON IS OFFICIALLY HERE! (If you're in the northern hemisphere; if not, happy Spring!)

So once again it's time for Fall customs! (Click the pictures if you'd like to see the full outfit on dti, sometimes items or animations get lost in previews)

medium_preview.png

Pexcis went for a cutesy, generally Autumn-inspired look. As you can see, her parasol is a little too small so she ended up with some freckles over the summer!

medium_preview.png

Rainbow opted for a classic Goth-esque style! That Spyder pal hanging around seems to have been very busy weaving webs...

medium_preview.png

Tnuq actually wanted to have a costume theme, so she has donned a sort of Phantom of the Opera inspired outfit. 

medium_preview.png

As always around this time of year, Knight pays homage to Apple Bobbing Bart, with some added seasonably spooky decor.

I wanted to use mostly items I already owned for these customs and I think they came out great! What are your pets wearing for the season? Do you have favorite pieces to use for this theme? Or does your pet just stay spooky all the time regardless of the time of year?

Xwee has gone with an apple picking theme, cozy in her sweater and scarf.

medium_preview.png

I just finished dressing Ananda up a minute ago

medium_preview.png

Amirton is in a spooky pumpkin patch, made perhaps spookier by his ghostly presence (the image below doesn't capture the glow of his wings)

medium_preview.png

I've failed my Halloween Uni by nOT HAVING A SPOOKY CUSTOM READY FOR HIM,,,,,,, I have some vague plans to acquire Gate to Deserted Fairground Foreground, but it's trading at ~8-10 and I'm also trying to trade for it during the season it's relevant to so it's like...  :axehead:
He's relatively spooky all the time though, so I don't think his current look is too out of place.

But I'm planning to make my Christmas Jubjub a permanent pet on my main, so I've actually come up with a few seasonal customs for her!
preview.png

You would not believe how hard it is to dress a Jubjub lmao....
This involves trading for Gathering of Conjurers BG, which is only worth like ~4-6, but again is in-season and HTPW for most people who already have it. On the bright side though, I might be able to find a lot of the other items in 2:1 sales!

My quiet little Tafe is happily visiting the farmers' market thanks to @kirschteins  :D I'm NOT going to want to change this look once the weather gets colder, lol, I love this background. I haven't done anything seasonal with my other pets, but you guys have me eyeing my closet and wondering if I need to go shopping, lol. :ph34r:

preview.png

Ok, two acting seasonal now! Miss. Gen's now doing a bit of foraging in the warmer parts of the forest where there's still berries to be had.

preview.png

2 hours ago, GillyTook said:

How do you get the shot of the customs from dress to impress's site?  I didn't see an option for it, and when I tried to copy and paste the image, all I got was the foreground :blush02:

When you're editing, there are tabs above the place the items in that outfit's 'closet' are. The second one says "sharing", and the links for large/medium/small will give you a page with a still image you can save!

8 hours ago, GillyTook said:

How do you get the shot of the customs from dress to impress's site?  I didn't see an option for it, and when I tried to copy and paste the image, all I got was the foreground :blush02:

Our lovely Deb has screenshots in her profile of how to do it. :3

I autumned up my draik's look a bit further. I'm not sure which shrubbery looks the best, what do you guys think? The autumn one is certainly more balanced, but I think that because the raspberries still have green leaves it makes it look like the shrubbery's been sprayed with something noxious. :bigeyed:

medium_preview.png  medium_preview.png

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I autumned up my draik's look a bit further. I'm not sure which shrubbery looks the best, what do you guys think? The autumn one is certainly more balanced, but I think that because the raspberries still have green leaves it makes it look like the shrubbery's been sprayed with something noxious. :bigeyed:

There's a purple version of those shrubs too that you might try!

Thank you!  

This is Rellee.  She always looks like this, but is inspired by Buffy.  Needs better wings, a better coat, and a shadow to go over the background, but for now, I like her look!
medium_preview.png

And Dareni.  He's a cowboy (HA!  GET IT!  THE KAU IS A COWBOY!)  Still his every day look, but he's a cute cowboy, sooo. . .

medium_preview.png

47 minutes ago, kirschteins said:

There's a purple version of those shrubs too that you might try!

And look, Gilly is wearing the purple version! :D That's the one colour I don't have any of, lol, I should go see how it looks.

Hmm, looks a bit weird, I think.

medium_preview.png

Looks good with the raspberries bushes, but not the autumn trees, would look good if she went berrying here, but I'd not recommend that, Jhudora's probably poisoned them :ph34r:

medium_preview.png

20 hours ago, balloongal247 said:

Maybe instead of bushes, they are clouds rolling in from the wraith attack?

D:<

And there my draik is, totally oblivious...

@jellysundae I really prefer the Autumn Shrubbery, even if doesn't make perfect sense. Anyway, how do you feel about the regular Shrubbery? They might be a bit too green, but they certainly don't look like they've been tampered with, lol.

I haven't prepared my pets for Autumn/Halloween yet, except for my lab rat, twice. When she was an Elephant I dressed her up like this:

4.png

And now that she's a Kyrii, she looks like this:

4.png

Edit: By the way, to anyone who only wants to share the still version of their outfits: you don't need to use DTI! If you go on your userlookup and right click over your pet's picture + copy image address, you will get something like this:

http://pets.neopets.com/cp/8bj5cbbf/1/2.png

If you post this exact link here, you will see this image:

2.png

To make it larger (as I did above), simply replace the 2.png part with 4.png!

Nice bit of info there, @deboratibi!

2.png

Well so we can! I'm so used to that not working anywhere on Neo I think I'd never actually tried it on the look up, lol.

I'm actually thinking about changing my draik again. Well, I'm wanting to change, but I'm not at all sure what to! Need to take a wander through DTI, could end up being expensive...:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have this one on right now but did have it on before :)

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1053708

I just love her Altador look so much I hate changing it xD

All of these look so great! ^_^ 

My koi decided to become the goddess of harvest:

4.png

My cybunny decided to have some spooky apple bobbing fun

4.png

My uni felt like Cinderella while sitting in the pumpkin patch 

4.png

And my Shoyru is playing Jaws (kinda hard to do an underwater spooky look, but I quite like this)

4.png