The Daily Neopets Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hrtbrk

Happy Grarrl Day!

AHhH!

As a grarrl lover (and proud owner), both colours are SO GOOD!

It's the rare time that the clothes are disappointing...

I really don't see how that's a mime outfit, I kinda wish it was available for other species because then it might not be so ugly (well, that hat is with the fake hair). I am happy that another Chocolate pet has been released, since I'm very fond of that color, and I'd almost want one if I wasn't afraid of the fact that Grarrls sometimes eat things in your inventory. Yeah, I know you can just leave it in the NeoLodge indefinitely, but I'm sure I'd forget or something. The Water version looks really nice, too. 

I didn't make the connection between the black and white stripes and mime...honestly I still don't really see it. Shouldn't there be some face paint? And what's going on with that 'hair' stuff? Reminds me of those ~trendy~ paper straws... 

Image result for paper straws

The colours are awesome! I like the chocolate drippings and the whipped cream is detailed enough to make it seem overwhipped. Water is beautiful. The tail is stunning and it's translucent enough to see the left arm and leg through the body. 

I have no idea what's going on with the outfit. It sort of reminds me of a female Slash or something. 

20 hours ago, Josi said:

It sort of reminds me of a female Slash or something

That's a positively terrifying thought. One lady I would NOT want to mess with. :laugh: