Bonuses at Training Schools

geoterza

Has anyone else noticed that getting extra stat bonuses has increased at the training schools since the Faerie Festival stuff started?  I've has three times it went up 2 levels instead of one level recently.  That almost never happens.  It might be wishful thinking, but maybe there's battling coming up in the plot so they upped the training bonuses to help people train faster.  Any thoughts?

I've had it got up 3 levels at once, on a low level pet, too. I was surprised by that as I didn't think the bonus increases happened at lower levels.  Not got any thoughts on this at the moment, will be interesting if others have noticed more.

I don't believe so. I've been training my pet since before the Faerie Festival started, and still doing so, but have not received any of the "extra" bonuses. As far as I know, the "extra" stat bonuses are completely random, so it seems you've been having exceptionally good luck!

10 hours ago, geoterza said:

Has anyone else noticed that getting extra stat bonuses has increased at the training schools since the Faerie Festival stuff started?  I've has three times it went up 2 levels instead of one level recently.  That almost never happens.  It might be wishful thinking, but maybe there's battling coming up in the plot so they upped the training bonuses to help people train faster.  Any thoughts?

Yes, I`ve luckily had several double increases over the past few days, more than usual. Even one for my battle pet Julia which saved 5 codestones  :)

And I too wondered if it might relate to battling in the plot!

Ok, I have a thought here, maybe...the extra bonuses are coded to happen every X number of trainings site-wide. So, as more people will be training their pets right now that could be why it seems like the bonuses have increased?

Okay, I'll take this one step further. Which school gets more of the bonuses: Training School or The Academy?

I just got another double bonus this morning, so I feel like something is definitely up.  I'm training at the Secret Ninja School with 3 red codestones, so saving an extra 80k and 8 hours is nice.  It took me way longer than it should have to find out that endurance can be trained to 3x the level instead of just 2x so it's going pretty quick now since I don't have to train level anymore for quite some time.