Acara transmogrification potion?

Ellykins

Hey there! In advance sorry if this is in the wrong place or something, I wasn't really sure where to ask.

I've been saving NP for a acara transmogrification potion to use on one of my pets in my side account, but now that I have a decent amount I can't seem to find the potion anywhere! Not on the trading post, on the auction house, anywhere. Does anyone know where I could get one, or is anyone willing to sell one to me? I plan on trading ( trough the trading post ) it to my side acount and finally have the mutant Acara I've dreamed about since I first saw it xD

thanks in advance!

Out of curiosity I looked just now. First I searched just for transmogrification, and quickly found several people selling Acara potions mixed in with others for sale. Then I searched for "Acara transmogrification" and found at least one more. It seems to be going for 10 Million. I wonder if you were just typing wrong?

image.png

http://www.neopets.com/auctions.phtml?type=bids&auction_id=190516099

One auctioned asking 9.1M

Also, the neocola machine *can* give transmog potions, the tokens cost 500-800np each.  If you aren't wanting to pay 9-10m for the potion, you might try your luck.

16 hours ago, Rometus said:

in my experience, if you keep checking the trading post one will show up!  A while back I wanted a maraquan acara but there weren't any mps available, but I checked back later and someone had one listed!

Thank you so much for the reply! I'll make sure to keep searching and I think I found out what the problem was xD

16 hours ago, lakecat said:

Out of curiosity I looked just now. First I searched just for transmogrification, and quickly found several people selling Acara potions mixed in with others for sale. Then I searched for "Acara transmogrification" and found at least one more. It seems to be going for 10 Million. I wonder if you were just typing wrong?

image.png

I actually realized the problem probably was the fact I was searching for it with the site in brazillian portuguese ( my native language ) and somehow none pop up, but searching in english I got the same results as you! Thank you so much for checking for me!

16 hours ago, balloongal247 said:

http://www.neopets.com/auctions.phtml?type=bids&auction_id=190516099

One auctioned asking 9.1M

Also, the neocola machine *can* give transmog potions, the tokens cost 500-800np each.  If you aren't wanting to pay 9-10m for the potion, you might try your luck.

I definetly think I'll try the machine, because I haven't saved nearly enough for the price they're asking for xD

but thank you guys so much for the replies! I'll keep saving or try my luck and maybe hopefully I can get one soon!