baby butterfly dress

43 minutes ago, charelan said:

Just noticed this item can be worn on non-baby pets and thought I'd share! The glass shoes and ribboned wig have also had 'baby' removed from their names and can be worn by all too.

Can you PM me with the item name changes so I can update our guide and database. Thanks! :D

Not sure if this will help, but Neopian Times, Issue: 799, 29th day of Gathering, Y19, Scrappy Announcement, Item 1:

(ref: http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&issue=799)

"1. Yes yes we get only some of you have baby items and mightttt be a little unenthusiastic about the new NC ones released for the Festival! So, to mend your customization little hearts, we've decided to make those items wearable for all pets! Those changes will be effect in the next few days (the names will probably stay the same though) so keep an eye out for em :)
Anddd for those of you who have baby pets and loved them...yes more are on the way!"

So, it seems the "baby" NC items released for the Faerie Festival - Free the Faeries game - are able to be worn by all pets - not just baby ones.

Ah, interesting that baby has been removed from the names, Scrappy said it probably wouldn't be which seemed pretty odd to me as I couldn't see a reason why.

36 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Ah, interesting that baby has been removed from the names, Scrappy said it probably wouldn't be which seemed pretty odd to me as I couldn't see a reason why.

I don't know either. They didn't change the Baby Butterfly Dress since there's already a Butterfly Dress.

10 minutes ago, RedKnight said:

I don't know either. They didn't change the Baby Butterfly Dress since there's already a Butterfly Dress.

That dress looks delightful on my draik. I wonder if I'll ever be able to get it for her.

medium_preview.png

11 hours ago, RedKnight said:

The slingshots are back for sale in the mall, so there's still a chance (I bought/used some today.)

They are? Why? lol. I'll admit I didn't look into the Free the Faeries game at all so know nothing about it, so maybe I shouldn't be questioning something that I'm completely ignorant about. :ph34r: Obviously they're back in the shop because they want people trying for the items now that they fit all pets, but with the festival in a ruin I'm just entirely confused. >_< How is this working then?

EDIT:

2 hours later, a bit more caffeine infused and some food inside me and guess what? I actually went and found out for myself! :lmaosmiley: Hmm...I may just purchase a slingshot! I see the 3 shot one is basically buy 2 get 1 free, so do I get that one and go for the lampshades and something else, too...

From what I understand, every NC event like that allows you to continue doing it for a few weeks after, for people who missed a day, or wanted to wait to see what they'd get first, etc.  And the nc keys are always available for as long as you can use them.  They messed it up when they took down the keys and access when the faerie festival was attacked.