Happy Eyrie Day!

hrtbrk

7 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

About the clothes...I think someone has seen the 90s mini-series IT way too much!!

or the new movie that's very "eyrie" itself ^_^ 

clo_eyrie_ballooon.gifwe all float down here :skull:

PENNYWISE D: D: D: The balloon floating on its own even makes sense in that context. Though if that IS meant to be Pennywise the hair's entirely wrong, isn't it, he's bald with tufty red hair.

I'm with @Rometus about the elder male hair, what's all that about, looks like a seriously obvious toupé  :laugh: One of those embarrassing older blokes who have really luxuriant feminine hair, that looks like a wig even when it isn't one because there's so much of it and it looks so wrong on an old guy. He'd def be checking himself out in every mirror that he walked past, lol.

10 hours ago, Rometus said:

I finally figured out what the female reminds me of! Professor Mcgonagall! I love that haha

That old lady elegance mm

can't stand the hair on the male one though D: like my brain doesn't even register it as hair, or see him as old.  I don't get it.

Yes! It is so Professor Mcgonagall! I was looking at it thinking it reminded me of some teacher I must have had, but clearly I was thinking about my "yeah, I WISH!" teachers :laughingsmiley: 

They're really fumbling it lately with the clothes though. First the "mime" grarrl outfit, now this? I mean, the concepts for either could have worked, it just seems like some effort is missing in the design to make them unique (like how generic of a clown is that? There's nothing special or cool about it!) and also to fit the style of the pet (if that makes sense)

The female's base colour is extremely pretty: somewhere in the midst of purple and grey. I really want to know what she looks like without the cloting (ok that just sounded so weird). 

If they went for an IT-costume, IT (pun intended) could have been scarier and IT could definitely use some clownlike face paint. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11.10.2017 at 4:39 AM, caeklin said:

I think the IT-inspired clothes would better fit bipedal neopets instead of the Eyrie. I can imagine a Blumaroo wearing that and pulling it off nicely! That balloon is just.... weird. :worried: *proud Eyrie owner here*

I totally agree that the balloon is weird. I don't like it when they provide "aside objects" to the four-legged pets, without letting them have it in their paws, or simply they could come up with something different than a self-held item.

On 11.10.2017 at 4:46 AM, babayaga67 said:

I really like all of the wigs. They should have done something else with the elderly girl griffin's mane. It looks like a giant beard...

All the Eyries have manes like that, male or female ones, so elderly is no exception here... Although I agree, that once you look at the male one and think of it as a giant "granpa-like" beard, then female seems to be weird...

On 11.10.2017 at 6:37 AM, Rometus said:

I finally figured out what the female reminds me of! Professor Mcgonagall! I love that haha

That old lady elegance mm

can't stand the hair on the male one though D: like my brain doesn't even register it as hair, or see him as old.  I don't get it.

Professor Mcgonagal reference's on point. As for hair, though - I like it the way it is. Don't you see the recline hair :D? The one you get when you are older and older (at least as for men mostly)? I, myself, like it quite a lot :)

On 10/11/2017 at 11:31 AM, hpb63094 said:

Yes! It is so Professor Mcgonagall! I was looking at it thinking it reminded me of some teacher I must have had, but clearly I was thinking about my "yeah, I WISH!" teachers :laughingsmiley: 

They're really fumbling it lately with the clothes though. First the "mime" grarrl outfit, now this? I mean, the concepts for either could have worked, it just seems like some effort is missing in the design to make them unique (like how generic of a clown is that? There's nothing special or cool about it!) and also to fit the style of the pet (if that makes sense)

* does her best Professor McGonagall  impression* Miss Granger, shall we see how well you look in your later years? Fifty points from Gryffindor for the attempted insult of the Head of your House.