Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWolf

Yay For Being Together 21 Years!!

Recommended Posts

Tomorrow, Friday the 13th, will the 21st anniversary for my fiance and I. I can't believe I've known this great guy for 21 years! Pardon my gushing, but I'm just that darn happy. Who in t his crazy world gets to the 21st anniversary these days? No, we're not married, but we've always counted the anniversary of the day we met. :wub_anim:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aw! *rolls in the warm fuzzies*

What a nice start to my day reading this. :D

Here's to the next 21 years of happiness for you both. :heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Aw! *rolls in the warm fuzzies*

What a nice start to my day reading this. :D

Here's to the next 21 years of happiness for you both. :heart:

I'm glad I could give such a nice start to your day!

*Hands out cake to everybody* Hope  you don't mind cherry cheesecake. It's what Ed wanted for today. 21 years, and I still can't say no to that man!! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy 21st!

My parents are one of the few whom have been together for ages. I think they are at over 30 years now married? Somewhere around 33 years - completely crazy!

I hope we all get so lucky as them and you and yours <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

I'm glad I could give such a nice start to your day!

*Hands out cake to everybody* Hope  you don't mind cherry cheesecake. It's what Ed wanted for today. 21 years, and I still can't say no to that man!! lol

Cherry cheesecake? Only one of my favourites! Thanks very much, Ed! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ed and I had a pretty good day today. It didn't start out so well because the game he pre-ordered wasn't in. He's calling tomorrow to see if a new shipment is in. Trust me, there are a lot of details I'm sparing you guys.

Anyway, I made salmon, mushroom risotto, and a steamed veggie for dinner. That's right....I can cook. :cheff: I wonder if I can keep the weight I've lost off after that dinner? 10 1/2 pounds lost, and I may have ruined my efforts. Yikes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations WhiteWolf and Ed on your 21st anniversary! Don't worry about the weight, it's a once a year cheat day! Better choices tomorrow! 😘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats!  That is great!  My parents are celebrating their 51st anniversary tomorrow, 10/15.  They were married on 10/15/1966.  My husband and I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary on 5/15/17 and we have been together over 22 years now.  So it does happen, but like you said, it is a rarity.  If you can stay together that long, it is something to be proud of.  Again, congratulations.  I wish you many more years of happiness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

Congrats!  That is great!  My parents are celebrating their 51st anniversary tomorrow, 10/15.  They were married on 10/15/1966.  My husband and I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary on 5/15/17 and we have been together over 22 years now.  So it does happen, but like you said, it is a rarity.  If you can stay together that long, it is something to be proud of.  Again, congratulations.  I wish you many more years of happiness.

Congrats to your parents and to you and your husband! If being together 21 years, is a rarity, what would that make 51 years together? Something written in the stars would be my only guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

Congrats to your parents and to you and your husband! If being together 21 years, is a rarity, what would that make 51 years together? Something written in the stars would be my only guess.

Hey, we both only have another 30 years to go.  LOL.  51 years is FABULOUS, that's why they call 50 the golden anniversary.  Think about those who make it to 75 years or more.  Bless 'em.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Panthersclaw said:

I know I'm late but congrats! I hope to meet someone that I could be happy with and for that long. :D

(btw is there still some cherry cheesecake left over? I love cheesecake :heart:)

Of course! I have a really big cheesecake over here. *hands you a slice*  I'm saving slices for Ian and Hrtbrk if they want some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×