Punchbag Avatar

balloongal247

I'm hoping to get the Punchbag avatar as it's the only battledome one possible that I don't have.  (I don't have either of the Meerca Brothers, but can't until they fix DON.)  However, I'm afraid I'll never catch Sid!

If anyone sees that imposter Punchbag in the battledome, will you let me know here?

I just realized that I clicked the wrong forum before posting this.  I meant to post it in Neopets Help, not Debate.  If a mod can move it, that'd be great, thanks. :blush:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Use the edit button to add new/additional comments. If you make a mistake, instead of posting about it, please use the report post option and our mods will look into it and fix it for you.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think Sid's permanently unavailable. Maybe he's been "disappeared". :ph34r:

Though we did speculate before about whether he and the down for maintenance pteri had run off together into the sunset, as neither of 'em are ever available in the BD...

I'm not sure I understand correctly but after reading this I went to my BD and I have all of those challengers.

There is, at least in theory, maybe now there *was* a second punchbag, that would sometimes be listed as a second "punchbag bob" just below the real one, but he had a difficulty of 100, not just 0.  This is really Punchbag Sid.  If you lose to them, you can get an avatar.