Nay for Putting An MME on the Wrong Pet

When the MME-22 came out, I bought it and put it on my Xweetok. Today, the first morph happened, and it turned out to be the princess dress! Normally, I'd be all over the map with glee, but there's one little problem. You guessed it! My Xweetok is a male island Xweetok. That dress would look infinitely better on his disco Aisha sister.

Out of curiosity, is it too late to change the pet the MME is on? If it is, he's going to be teased by his brother and sisters for a while.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins).
This topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Yays and Nays' to 'Customization & NC Mall Chat'.

I've never bought an MME until now - mine is the dress also, which works for me as my pets are all girls. But here is my question - I didn't put mine on a pet. I left it in my inventory. For some reason I assumed that when it 'morphed' I could still have the background too, but the only thing in my inventory is the dress. Did I screw this up by not using it right away? Will I still get all of the morphs?

2 minutes ago, charelan said:

Did I screw this up by not using it right away? Will I still get all of the morphs?

nope you're good!  the mme will morph through all the different forms it's going to take, and then at the very end when it's all done, they'll all appear in your inventory!  maybe even a bonus item if you're reaaally lucky :angel:

12 hours ago, annier said:

Hi,

Did someone leave a message about trading the Princess dress for MME22-S2b: Elegant Powder Blue Suit?

I, just realized I have one.

My girl" said" Yuck, I won't wear that suit.

annier

Oh my gosh!! If my pet refused to wear an item that I'd paid CASH for I'd be all kinds of mad. I kind of feel that the variable that makes pets refuse things should exclude NC items. That's not too entitled a thing to think, is it?