Neopets in neohomes

eenjeruu

Hi! I was figuring out my neohome recently and I realised I can't place my neopet in it! It's just one specific neopet actually, I can't seem to find her anywhere around my home too. Also, I was wondering how people make borders like this! What are these items? The blue wall and the red ones! I can't seem to figure them out.

neohome help.png

I am not quite sure what the blue items are, but the red ones are negg faerie posters.  I had trouble placing my pet inside my home at one time too.  Try placing it outside of the home first.  Save it.  Then go back and move it inside.  I don't know why, but that worked for me.  It may work for you too.  Good luck.

1 minute ago, rntracy1 said:

I am not quite sure what the blue items are, but the red ones are negg faerie posters.  I had trouble placing my pet inside my home at one time too.  Try placing it outside of the home first.  Save it.  Then go back and move it inside.  I don't know why, but that worked for me.  It may work for you too.  Good luck.

I can't view my pet at all! She's highlighted but she's nowhere in my house or in the garden! Thank you for that :)

Hi! I believe the blue walls are Happy Cloud Posters turned backwards. Your lost pet may be hiding behind some other furniture. If you look at your pets in your shed, you can double click the pet you are looking for, and the pet will be highlighted in your neohome. You can try the up arrow to see if you can lift him/her above the furnishing blocking the pet. Note, in your shed, a blue border means the item is in your neohome. No blue border means the item is still in your storage shed. Note 2, I have a pet that visits the lab ray daily, and that pet is the size of an ant in my neohome. Feel free to check it out (in the kitchen doorway). It's pretty funny.

Edit: I just visited your neohome. Iggypoppin is playing outside in the yard. :)

On 10/15/2017 at 1:07 PM, Jewelsheart said:

Hi! I believe the blue walls are Happy Cloud Posters turned backwards. Your lost pet may be hiding behind some other furniture. If you look at your pets in your shed, you can double click the pet you are looking for, and the pet will be highlighted in your neohome. You can try the up arrow to see if you can lift him/her above the furnishing blocking the pet. Note, in your shed, a blue border means the item is in your neohome. No blue border means the item is still in your storage shed. Note 2, I have a pet that visits the lab ray daily, and that pet is the size of an ant in my neohome. Feel free to check it out (in the kitchen doorway). It's pretty funny.

Thanks for the info about the posters!! I can't see my neopet anywhere still even after clicking in my shed T_T It's been missing for a long time now and I can't remember how I "lost" it lol! I just sent a ticket to TNT, no idea if it'll work though. It just doesn't make sense to me that even with 0 furniture in my apartment she's still missing... hmm...

UPDATE: I took all my furniture out including the pets I put in and the same thing happened with my cybunny! Now (assuming I don't save) both my usul and cybunny are in this weird void?? they're definitely not in the garden too!

O HA.png

On 10/15/2017 at 1:07 PM, Jewelsheart said:

Edit: I just visited your neohome. Iggypoppin is playing outside in the yard. :)

Haha sorry, it's rainbow_faerie21! That's a separate account! You can take a look :) 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Used the Edit button to add new/additional comments.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I wish it was less annoying to customise your neohome, lol. Getting stuff to place/layer correctly is SO difficult! Especially when you DO get it how you want it, save it, but when you go back to it stuff's out of order again...:axehead: I gave up trying because of that.

Thank you to @Jewelsheart for the education about the happy cloud poster! I don't think I've seen that in any of the homes that I've scoped out so far for good items to use as walls. Interior decorating in Neopia's hellishly expensive, isn't it! :laugh:

I've never tried adding my pets, by the sound of it that possibly a good thing. xD

• 2 weeks later...

What is your pet? It might just be very, very small.  I had a Vandagyre and it was so small you had to magnify the screen to see it.

Did you ever find your pet?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk).
Please do not double post, even if the topic is old. Try messaging the user instead.
Keep posts 7 words or great per our SPAM rules.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM forum rules.