Haunted Hijink's 2017!

ncmall_hauntedhijinks.jpg

As promised, the NC Mall's spookiest event of the year is back again! Haunted Hijink's will run until October 31st, 2017. Menacing Mallets are available for purchase in the mall in packs of 1, 5 or 16 and they each cost 150 NC, 500 NC and 1000 NC respectively. There will be a bonus prize at the end of the event for those who bop all 16 ghosts. So head on over to the mall, get your mallets and start bopping those ghosts for exclusive prizes!

mall_hh17_1.gifmall_hh17_5.gifmall_hh17_16.gif

Check out our guide for a list of available prizes!

Haunted Hijink's '17

1 hour ago, deboratibi said:

Same here! This is the only event I'm willing to blindly invest in a full pack. Because Halloween items are like pizza, even when they're bad they're still pretty good, lol.

I love that! You also reminded me that I have leftover sausage and pepperoni pizza in the fridge. I think I know what I'm having for dinner. :D

2 hours ago, deboratibi said:

Same here! This is the only event I'm willing to blindly invest in a full pack. Because Halloween items are like pizza, even when they're bad they're still pretty good, lol.

Apparently you're not the only one! I just managed to get three NC trades I've been searching for by trading HH packs. Works for me! 

Ok, I have a question... When you use the mallets, can you choose which day's prize you open? Or do you have to do them in order? I just saw today's, the Bringer of Light Dress, and I really want it! Will I be able to get it with a single mallet?

I've never done any of these NC events, but my understanding is that they generally have a screen where they'll have click zones for each day, and you click on the day you want.  Like a stocking one might have a bunch of stockings on a string, each one representing one day.  I'm not sure what the graphic for this one is.

45 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

Ok, I have a question... When you use the mallets, can you choose which day's prize you open? Or do you have to do them in order? I just saw today's, the Bringer of Light Dress, and I really want it! Will I be able to get it with a single mallet?

Yes, you can choose! Each little tombstone with a ghost on it corresponds to a day's prize, and the order goes from left-to-right, and top-to-bottom, so if you want today's you'll have to bop the fourth ghost on the top row (I think it was a ghost Harris).

Btw, I'm not keeping my dress, so if you'd rather save that mallet and trade with me, let me know! :D