The newest wigs look bad on pets with neck fur

I've always wondered why the neck fur hasn't been added as an option for addition or removal on pets, like the bow on bruces or the cap(?) on elephantes (although I suppose fur is a little different than a bow) 

Especially when it comes to customization, the neck fur can really add something special to a look (or, in contrast, take away from). The wigs should be designed to fit both with and without neck fur as the owner sees fit (and not those terrible 'the wig fits but just crudely pasted on' ones - I hate that!) 

If you don't have any issues buying Neocash or maybe have some free NC left over, may I introduce you to the utter magic of "Golden Key Necklace"?!  It's a minimalist accessory that removes ruffs when wearing it, allowing all wigs  to be ruff free!!!!!!!

BEFORE:

medium_preview.png

AFTER:

medium_preview.png

42 minutes ago, hpb63094 said:

I've always wondered why the neck fur hasn't been added as an option for addition or removal on pets, like the bow on bruces or the cap(?) on elephantes (although I suppose fur is a little different than a bow) 

Especially when it comes to customization, the neck fur can really add something special to a look (or, in contrast, take away from). The wigs should be designed to fit both with and without neck fur as the owner sees fit (and not those terrible 'the wig fits but just crudely pasted on' ones - I hate that!) 

Some pets look utterly ridiculous without their ruffs and unfortunately the two that look the worst are Wocky and Xwees

medium_preview.pngmedium_preview.png