5th Pet Slot Added For All Accounts!

hrtbrk

Awesome. :D

This update does have the weird effect that the arrows which allow you to click through your 5 or 6 pets show up when you have less pets as well. I have 4, and if I click on them it's like my pets are going in on one end, and coming out the other. (Up to a certain amount of clicks though - after that it just resets itself.)

Now to decide what I want for my 5th pet on my main account. This is not going to be easy!

This is awesome! I don't know yet if I'll just transfer a pet from my sides or create/adopt a new one though. Going to give this some thoughts. So many cool new possible pets to choose from. :happydance:

I've been planning on getting a Faerie Vandagyre for my side account for a while now, but didn't have the room. My Vandagyre's are named after my daughters, so this new one is named after my 7 month old. I created her on my side account as a Blue Vandagyre and tomorrow I'll see about buying the Faerie Paint Brush to paint her. After that's done, I plan on transferring her to my side account, but I may keep her on my main for a while.

I'm also leaning towards a Faerie Yurble for my main account. The colors are just super cute! The downfall right now is I can't think of a name for her. So I'll have to wait for some inspiration to strike before I create her.

Just looking at the amount of likes and comments that the update for this has received on the Book of Face, BIG reaction going on here! Nice. :D

Please note, I haven't READ the comments, I know better than that :laugh:

I'll just stay over here in the corner and pretend they're all happy positive ones. :ph34r:

I think they should`ve specified the extra pet to be an adoptee only, not a newly created one.

Also, you should be allowed to adopt a pet for a side account, not have to create one.

There are thousands of pets in the pound  :(

Just in time!!!!   I was planning to hash a desert draik egg (one of my dream pets) in a side because I couldn´t move any of my actual pets from my main (I love them all), so this let me have my dream pet with the main family!!!   Thanks TNT!

as long as both accounts still have a transfer left, yes.  I don't think there are any more restrictions on the 5th/6th pet than there would be on your 3rd.

Except that there may still be bugs with the premium account's 6th, presumably because they missed places where the hard limit was 5.  But, because 5 pets were already possible, you shouldn't have a problem with that.

42 minutes ago, enitul said:

I see. But what do you mean with that both accounts have to have a transfer left?

The amount of transfers you can do each month depends on the age of your account: the older your account, the more transfers you can do. (Look for the part about transfer restrictions in this article to see how many transfers your accounts have.)

6 hours ago, GillyTook said:

:heart:  I'm so happy they let us get a fifth pet!  I spent some time on the list of pets stuck in the pound and found a cute little christmas kougra to adopt.  She's adorable.  Now I just need to figure out what clothing I'm going to put on her!

Psst, if you want the christmas Kougra paintbrush clothes let me know, Rainbow used to be one (they are very cute!) and I still have them :ph34r: