TDN Forums "Shift" Theme Is Back

Ian

Hi there,

We apologize for the temporary reset back to the default forum theme. Our recommended theme, Shift, is now back! If you aren't already seeing this theme at TDN Forums (most members have been updated), click Theme in the footer and select Shift.

Thank you for your patience!

Best,
TDN Management

I'm amused at myself with regard to this as I liked the Shift theme a lot when we originally got it, so you'd think I'd be happy to have it back. But now I find I much prefer the cleaner look of the default theme, so Shift got kicked out of the door as soon as it reappeared. :laugh:

It's great that we now have two very different looks to choose between though. :3

When I first logged on I thought I was seeing things since I hadn't been on in a few days, hehe. I did read the announcement about being able to change the colors of the theme, but being a new member I figured I had just missed out on the layout. Glad to see it is back! Always love customization type layouts on forums :D

11 hours ago, balloongal247 said:

and then it came back, and I was like "were these the colors I picked?" 

Me too!! :laugh: It looked kind of dirty after the brighter look of the non-theme theme. (it's kind of confusing with both options being called default xD).

I seen the blue and green and immediately went whoa! I missed my colors, so I'm glad to have them back and am sticking to the Sky and Leaf colors for now. :happydance:

Well, I was without the Shift theme for just as long as I'd been around with it activated, and it probably took me at least a week or so (maybe even a month) to notice the color change option.  So I've been without my colors longer than I had them.

• Duma locked this topic