Meet DARKMO0N , my new Vandagyre

Angeló

4.png

i just love Vandagyres and finally am able to have one .. DARKMO0N .. i had to use a 0 instead of O but i don't think it shows much .. i had a Christmas PB in my SDB for years ... so i just painted her that instead of the very expensive white pb (and the Christmas one is more realistic in looking like a Snow Owl)

.. i gave her an Albat petpet named Moondust ..

i'm sure she will be painted many different colors in the future ^_^ but for now i'm really happy with my little one ..

oh and the reason i made this thread is cuz I need theme song ideas for her ...

There's Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival, Fly Me To the Moon by Frank Sinatra, and Bad Side of the Moon by Elton John. Of course, there's always the entire Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd.

She's a real cutie, what's her personality going to be, Angelo? Knowing that will help with the theme song suggestions.

The Christmas brush was definitely a good choice there, I wish all the Christmas ones worked that way, a lot of the species are lumbered with permanent peppermint or red/green stripes aren't they, and it's got to make them an unpopular option. Though I imagine the poor Christmas chomby with its holly tattoos as well tops that list...

medium_preview.png

I've got a Christmas Cybunny on my side.  I like the color scheme on it.  I think at the time I'd thought of it as a starter color, because it is a lot cheaper than most pbs.  But it's a nice color.

medium_preview.png

Darkmoon looks awesome.  I like vandagyres. I am considering getting one for one of the two pet slots I now have open.

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

She's a real cutie, what's her personality going to be, Angelo?

im not quite sure yet .. but she's on the same account with my mutant and zombie pets .. so i'm guessing she'll be darker as days go by ...

48 minutes ago, Angeló said:

im not quite sure yet .. but she's on the same account with my mutant and zombie pets .. so i'm guessing she'll be darker as days go by ...

She may surprise you yet! Both my draik and kacheek have certainly done that with regard to their personalities.

Angelo, I second Whitewolf's suggestion of Pink Floyd's Dark side of the moon.