Hottest Pet Ever

sezzzzzzy

For her second birthday, I let my pet become the hottest pet possible; a Pepper Chia. Florvora has had many makeovers in the past but has always been a Usul. Secretly I kind of regret changing her from her previous ghost colour, and wish I'd done this to my Poogle instead but WHATEVER she's a babe and we all know it.

Has anyone else had any pet transformations they want to share? Or any birthdays that need celebrating? <3

59e8a406924b3_ScreenShot2017-10-19at11_08_03pm.png.39e01961cd6918bd287665514ed34bfa.png

I love pepper chias! They look so happy! More so than regular chias somehow. Can you customise them much at all? Though if you have on of the special chias you don't really want to cover them up, do you! lol. But can this one hold things as they're taller?

12 minutes ago, sezzzzzzy said:

No she can't hold or wear anything :( Not even little things like hair bows or popsicles :(

Yeah I went through the options on DTI, a bit sad! Especially as 2 of the items are cut so they can be held so have chunks missing because the pepper chia's hand's in a different place. I'd have thought things like bow ties at least could be worn by them, and moustaches!

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Yeah I went through the options on DTI, a bit sad! Especially as 2 of the items are cut so they can be held so have chunks missing because the pepper chia's hand's in a different place. I'd have thought things like bow ties at least could be worn by them, and moustaches!

Because the items are drawn per neopet outline, and the veg chias are different shapes than the regular chias, everything is auto blocked for them, just like baby or maraquan or mutant.  Because they'd have to draw every item specifically for that color.

But I guess you really wouldn't want to cover them up anyway, as Jelly said.  Anyway, that background looks super cute.  I haven't gone to DTI, but I am thinking the cornfield background would look really cute too.

On my side account, AnjolineScully turned 17 today. Since she's a water kougra, I put the colourful blossom dress on her.  I tend to customize my pets to bring out their color. I didn't forget her birthday cupcake. She wanted the blue one. :)