Orange avatar

Rometus

I realized how many item avatars are accessible, and managed to bump myself up to 202 secret avatars!  This also means I now have all the items needed for the orange avatar, if anyone wants them!  It's not the most expensive avatar to get but it was a hassle to collect all 8 items so I'd be happy to offer them to anyone who still needs the avvy!  I don't need anything in return either!

It might be cool to even do a lending chain if a few people realize they need it still, but I have no idea how to organize that :'D

Lot 420616436

4 minutes ago, mononoke__ said:

What do I need to do in order to get your help with this avatar?

oh wait omg was it someone else that offered me 100 np and a lupe gnome?? i just assumed it was you and clicked accept ;w;

unless you're asking what you need to do to get the avvy, and all you have to do is look at your inventory with all the items there!

Sorry if that wasn't you, i didn't even think to look at the name because i only got one offer!

EDIT: also, welcome back to neopets!  if you want a great way to track avatars, i use jellyneo :') http://thedailyneopets.com/neoavatars/solutions/11/

18 minutes ago, Rometus said:

oh wait omg was it someone else that offered me 100 np and a lupe gnome?? i just assumed it was you and clicked accept ;w;

unless you're asking what you need to do to get the avvy, and all you have to do is look at your inventory with all the items there!

Sorry if that wasn't you, i didn't even think to look at the name because i only got one offer!

EDIT: also, welcome back to neopets!  if you want a great way to track avatars, i use jellyneo :') http://thedailyneopets.com/neoavatars/solutions/11/

Nope! Definitely not me. All good! Thank you for offering to help!

Welcome back to neo @mononoke__!

@Rometus, you gave a TDN link, which is The Daily Neopets (this site), not Jellyneo.  I think the TDN one is the best way to keep track of avatars, it's what I use.  I'm not sure if Jellyneo has one.

2 hours ago, mononoke__ said:

Oh gosh sorry, it happened right at the same time that you commented so i thought it must be you!
if anyone from here grabbed that from me, maybe you'd wanna share it again too? the items only go up to like 1000 np at most, and most of them are real cheap, so you won't get too much from it anyway :')

5 minutes ago, balloongal247 said:

Welcome back to neo @mononoke__!

@Rometus, you gave a TDN link, which is The Daily Neopets (this site), not Jellyneo.  I think the TDN one is the best way to keep track of avatars, it's what I use.  I'm not sure if Jellyneo has one.

ohhh noo for some reason i always get them both confused- i was just thinking of the avatar solutions from jellyneo- http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=avatars

the tdn tracker is best, yes! well, just shows i'm unbiased, but the tdn people did a really great job with it :') thanks you guys!

also thanks for the correction!

14 hours ago, mononoke__ said:

If you still need the items for the orange avatar, I have them and will set up a trade for you.  Neomail me at rn_tracy1_rn.

On 10/20/2017 at 7:24 AM, rntracy1 said:

If you still need the items for the orange avatar, I have them and will set up a trade for you.  Neomail me at rn_tracy1_rn.

I just NMed you! 

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep posts 7 words or more.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.