Best Way To Get Clothes Advice

hrtbrk

So the craziest thing just happened to me...

I've been trying to get Elderly Girl Peophin clothes for a cross paint but have had no luck with zapping since Peophin day.

It's really hard to find peo's in the pound in general and even worse now that the pound has been picked over with the introduction of a 5th pet.

So I search through random names on lost.quiggle and come across a funny named pet from September 2013. I go to see if the name is still in the pound... AND ITS AN ELDERLY GIRL PEOPHIN. I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING. Jaw dropped, then insta adopted.

Now I have an elderly girl peo...with no clothes. What's the best way to get the clothes for her!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I risk zapping to get two gender swaps???????

EDIT: neomailed someone with a spare set of clothes *FINGERS CROSSED*

same happened to me waaaay back .. i was searching for random names and i searched for randomsilliness and HE WAS IN THE POUND ! a yellow Chia if my memory serves me right .. i loved him ever since ..

i don't think you should zap your Peophin and I'm afraid the best way is looking for clothes on the PC ... but as u said they're rare ...

1 hour ago, hrtbrk said:

Good news! Already sent her to a very kind neopian who had an extra set of clothes!

Hoping to get her back tonight to finish her crosspaint (as long as I get the paint brush in time)

I hope you will post a picture of her when you're done. I'm really curious about how she's going to look!

4 hours ago, balloongal247 said:

You can only transfer a pet once per day, so you won't get them back today.

Hrtbrk is well aware of that and is referring to later tonight after the clock starts a new Neo Day. Which is still technically night for her and I since we're in the same time zone.

I'm excited to see how your Peophin is going to look as well! :D