How to manage side accounts

Trea

So, I started a side account so I could have some pets live in Fairyland.  I know you can't use the wheels or Trudy's, or have a shop, but can you feed your pets at the Soup Fairy or at Movie Central?  What sort of things can you do on a side account?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not create duplicate topics. We already have a topic for account help HERE. All your questions should be answered in the first post.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Mouseykins if you have any questions regarding this action.

Soup faerie and movie central should be OK, as they do not give you items, they just adjust the hunger level of the pet.  You can transfer items from your main to feed your pets or have a gallery.  You can join a guild, chat.  You cannot buy things from the side, I don't think, you have to buy on main and send.  You can send np to the side though, you can go visit Kelp and feed your pets there...

You cannot do anything that gives you np or items.  Most things can give you np or items, so you can't do much.