Food-related customization

Apart from typing in random food words (like omelette and carrot) into an item database, is there any way to find all food-related items? I've decided I'd like my Chia to have a little more customization, but I don't have vast knowledge of all the items that have come out and would like a more efficient way to browse. I'm also interested in having some kind of petpet/companion in the picture, but I don't think there's a way to search specifically for that either. Any suggestions from more experienced customizers?

2.png

I too would like more foodie wearables. Can give you a list of some of the items I have:  mustard bottle, fancy mug of neggnog, forkful of cake, apple cider mug, tyrannian fire pit, handheld confetti popsicle, mini marshmallows on a stick, neovian serving trolley, goparokko fruit punch, flower teapot, stack of cupcakes foreground, altador cup watch party snacks, shiny apple, basket of berries, hot dog on a stick, raining doughnuts b/g ... It`s late here or I`d type more!

You could go to Dress to Impress and just browse through the trades available, see what jumps out,  lol. Good luck, sorry can`t be more help.

My favourite food-related clothes item ever:

gif_lime_helmet_protect.gif Item : Protective Lime Helmet

Your Neopet is not pleased.

Because internet :D

Also

gif_statue_chocokazeriu.gif Item : Chocolate Kazeriu Statue

Keep it in a cooler temperature, otherwise this beautiful statue will melt!

bg_rainingdoughnuts.gif Item : Raining Doughnuts Background

Run! There are doughnuts falling from the sky.

Maybe you can narrow down a colour scheme or theme first and then search? Perhaps that would be faster. Good luck!

There are several ice cream related wearables I think.  10 NP ones, 12 NC ones.

impress.openneo.net (DTI) is a database of wearables.  I would recommend using them if you aren't already. 

https://items.jellyneo.net/tools/petpet-matcher/ could help you choose a petpet?